Reviews for Things Unseen
cailin na gealai chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I really do like this. It was very well-written. Keep up the good work, my dear.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
This is heartbreaking and amazing. My heart hurts so much for Sam because he's alone and no one sees what he's going through and it's just so sad but so /real/. :'( He needs some order and control and no way could he get that in a big way with his brother and dad so what he /did/ turn to makes so much sense, even if it's really sad.

Love it!
Ani101 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Yes, then I went and read your other SPN story and I loved this one too! I can see Sam being like this, I like how you give little things about his character like being 'a neat freak' darker roots in his childhood which let's be honest was messed up. Really good idea! I'll look out for more of your stories

Ani
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. Very well done.
primadonna cat chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Chapter two was fine. This story needed to have the two parts and they should not have been long. You said what needed to be said. Well done! :)
primadonna cat chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I think this is pretty realistic. OCD is a form of trying to take control and I could see Sam doing that. I like how you didn't go all dramatic on his OCD choices. Sam became a neat freak, which is what we also saw in Mystery Spot. Not so unlike John!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
Stumbled upon this quite by accident before going to wake my own Dean 's an awesome story,well written and like to know what did he wish for?xx
chiselchest chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
This story was really fantastic! I absolutely loved your characterisation of Sam! The familial and hunting issues and the resultant ramifications, as well as Sam's insecurity and general disposition, I thought were aptly depicted. The whole story just rang very true. Excellent job! :)

P.S. Liberal use of exclamation marks was deliberate. XD