Reviews for How Long
SR chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Hey! I enjoyed reading so far but I had a quick comment for your benefit. I think you are getting some lore and locations confused. The room of requirement in the last chapter could NOT produce food and drink. It was one of Gamp's Laws of Elemental Transfiguration mentioned several times in book 7. Additionally, the leaky cauldron is the tavern in London just off diagonal alley, not in hogsmeed. I think you meant to say the Three Broomsticks. Other than this, I would just recommend some proofreading prior to posting because, as I read, I notice some words that are close but clearly mis-autocorrected. Constant vigilance, my friend!
leannesidhe chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
aww... wonderful as usual...it was worth the wait :)
D chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
I don't know where are you going with this story or if you even have a certain idea for it, but its really really good so far.

I usually don't read WIP stories because sometimes they are not that good the first few chapters. Yours, however, is very interesting :)

I only want to ask you for one thing : don't make Scorpius/Rose go around the subject for too long, or just make up too much obstacles for them to overcome on their way to getting together. Either let them be or make it clear they will not be together.

Sometimes people come up with too many unnecessary storylines just to make their stories longer...but end up turning a good story into a boring one.
Fabulous as FCUK chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
UPDATE or else MUHAHAHAHA...The story is AWESOME B.T.W

leannesidhe chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
when will you update it? PLEASE UPDATE IT!
tikincloks chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
looking forward for the rest!
Alli.Toxic chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Aaaah its so good! I'd put up heaps of reviews if i could but i cant:) can you just put the next one up, im. Dying to see what happens!
leannesidhe chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
i love it!
tikincloks chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Very good story so far

Keep it up but less cliffies pls :p
senga1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Good start! Rose needs some boy action soon... Please continue with story...
DarkWhiteRose chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I love the story so far and great start and job on the story so far. Keep the great work up.
leannesidhe chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD CONTINUE!
Gee gee-xo on ff chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow I'm really loving the story ! One suggestion - LONGER PLEASEEEE I WANT MORE!