Reviews for Teach Me, Life Guide Me, Love
Draco's Danny chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
Wow what a wonderful wonderful story! I loved each and every chapter. I hope you and all of your readers reach the level of contentment and love in their lives as Draco found in his. Thank you for such a touching story. I LOVE your writing style, your creativity and your wit. I hope you write more! I'm a huge fanboy now!
DragonKnight1775 chapter 29 . 9/27/2011
A wonderful story.

Ty for your efforts!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
It's a lovely story to start out; the only thing is, how come Draco is so smart already? His grasping of 'emotion, fear and anger' is astounding! Well, I will read on, because this will be good, I can tell!
Daenin chapter 29 . 9/6/2011
This is a remarkable, wonderful story. It made me think, made me feel many different emotions. I love it! Thank you for sharing your writing.
shiny-chang chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was effing adorable~~ Chibi Draco... Being told off... And then running off~ Sneaky from the start~ xD

And I like that you started off with the simple statement 'At four, Draco Lucius Malfoy first learned about Magic.' With a capital M. Goes with the whole love being the most powerful magic there is that Dumbledore (and JK) was on about xD

Very well written~ A slow start, with lots of explanation (not typically what I like), but hey, I still want to read more~~ :D

BTW I'm enen_chan from lj. :)
Lilgreyblob chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
I love this story so much! It was so cute. From the first chapter all the way to the last. Every detail was so...cute! LOL. The Tacca Chantrieri made me smile. Every chapter was done well. It felt like many mini stories because all of the chapters started with "At (age), Draco Lucius Malfoy first learned about (topic). I liked that.

I think I would have liked it better if I didn't stop at random points of the story because of school. But even with the interruptions, this was great.

Great job with this story!~ You really deserve more reviews!

Thank you for sharing this story with us! :3.
Lilgreyblob chapter 26 . 8/23/2011
I really like the "apology" and "promise" of the Sectumsempra scars and the "punishment" and "claiming" of the Mark. It was a sweet scene!~ :3.
Lilgreyblob chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
Oh no. This chapter broke my heart. And if this isn't the saddest chapter that everyone was moaning about then...I don't know what to do with myself. D:.
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This chapter was so cute! I read the whole thing out loud...which I usually never do. Draco was just so tiny and adorable that I had to narrate the whole thing. Great job on the first chapter!~
Derp chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
I haven't read a good Harry/Draco fanfic worth reviewing in...god, I don't know, 5 years. But this one was so good, so well paced, so realistic, and the idea with the books was absolutely fabulous. I cried more for Penha than I did when Hedwig and Dobby died, combined. This was one of the best fanfics I've read for my one true pairing and I'm going to suggest it to everyone I possibly can who will appreciate it.
somuchcloser chapter 29 . 8/12/2011
This was absolutely fabulous amd sweet and thoughtful and captivating. And I generally prefer Dramione fics. Just so so so good. Thank you.
Ralaj chapter 29 . 8/11/2011
That ending was magical.

I nearly teared up when I read that he'd learned about love, but not yet about life. How true that is.
cajega chapter 29 . 8/11/2011
So I've been crying for about 5 minutes now .

I love it when a well-written story can do that! It was quite lovely to read a story from Draco's perspective- you don't see it too often. I also loved your characterizations and how each person's story was elaborated on, without taking too much focus from Draco. The only error I noticed was in chapter 11, when you mentioned the 'third floor lavatory' instead of the sixth, based on HBP ch 24 (too critical, arrgh!). Other than that, fantastic job and I can't wait to read what you have in store for us next!
Raine Rodriguez chapter 29 . 8/11/2011
First off, let me say I love this story. It had me on an emotional rollercoster, but I must say I enjoyed the ride. Second, I love the books. I was kinda dissapointed when they started showing up less in some of he later chapters but you brought them back and it was great. I loved Penha the most, as I'm sure most of your other readers do, and was absolutely furious when Draco threw him into the fire. I wasn't the biggest fan of Eshe. Not that I didn't like her I just prefed Penha more I guess. But I love that last bit, "Most people think I'm a bitch until they escape me." and how you relate it to life's a bitch and then you die. It made me chuckle at how obvious it was but the fact that I did get it until you said it. Not to mention, its totally Eshe. I had a hunch about Penha when Eshe told him to go to sleep, but I was delighted that you brought him back to life soon after with Scorpious. Also I love the qoute you put at the end. Not only does it suit your story but it also suits the Harry Potter series as well, which made me love it all the more. There are soooo many other things I love about this story but my minds running a mile a minute and can't keep up with its self. So I'll end off with a thank you. Thank You! You are a fantastic writer and I thouroughly enjoyed reading this. Don't stop writing, you have a wonderful nack for it. I will be searching through your other works to see what I can find. So if you hear from me again don't be surprised :)
Petroliten chapter 29 . 8/11/2011
That letter from Narcissa to Draco. I mean WOW. That's one of he most beautiful things I have ever read. If I ever get married I might have to borrow it to use as my speech. I cry every time I read it. I really can't explain my love fo that piece of text enough. I loved this whole fanfic from start to finish and I'm really sad it's over. I'm gonna keep this in my favorites a LONG time and probably re-read it a lot. You are a wonderful writer and I hope you write more in the future :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »