Reviews for Teach Me, Life Guide Me, Love
ixamxeverywhere chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
This is simply amazing. I've been reading for the past two days and I love how the story progressed. I will admit, though, that the scene where Draco stood up to the man in the quidditch shop had me squirming - what an awkward situation!

I'm glad to see that Scorpius will be able to experience teamwork though the football tem.

You've done a great job and I'm super excited for the next chapter.

PS I apologize for any spelling errors; I'm using my phone (which is touch screen) to type this.
Ralaj chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Love the sentiments and the writing, but this really should be relabeled G. Then, have the last chapter up with a disclaimer saying adult content.

Two years and they haven't moved beyond flirting a ways back? . I can see it now:

Chapter 72: Foreplay

At seventy-two, Draco Lucius Malfoy first learned about foreplay.

If sex is going to take him to Dumbledore's years...
marksmom chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
Very nice! Great to see Draco letting Scorpius make his own decisions. Kudos again!
marksmom chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
Great chapter! I liked his little speech...and the way he delivered it. Kudos!
harrypotter0293 chapter 24 . 8/3/2011
This was a beautiful and warm chapter. It was a wonderful portrayal of Draco's innocence in the Muggle world, and also the bright and vibrant personality that is Scorpious! I loved it, can't wait for the next chapter!

marksmom chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
Wonderful, LOOOONG chapter! I loved it...now we're finally getting to it! Kudos My Dear!
Ralaj chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
*squeal* Dialogue and interaction! Oh, I loves! I do! I do loves!
Ralaj chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
The whole chapter was heart-wrenching, but the last line drew a tear.

How true it is that no matter how justice is served, there are always scars.

I can't wait for that promised Ch.22! I haven't forgotten. Haha. That number is stuck in my brain for a good while.

And thank you for the public reply :D I'm honored.
marksmom chapter 21 . 7/31/2011
Wonderful chapter! Even though he's not real it makes you want to find the other man and beat the crap out of him! And I'm NOT a violent person! Kudos and keep it up!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
The title confuses me. I think you have the commas in the wrong place. It should be Teach Me Life, Guide Me Love, no? I understand that it's actually Teach Me, Life; Guide Me, Love but when it's like that I see no need for the commas at all.
Ralaj chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
I know it is already written, but I would love to see some conversations between the main characters.

Lines between Hermoine, Draco, and Ron would have improved this chapter tremendously. It draws us into the moment more than 'diary style' writings, which make everything seem more like a fast-paced and rushed episode summary.
marksmom chapter 20 . 7/30/2011
Ooh! What did he get himself? Are you going to tell us? Great chapter. I am really loving seeing Draco come into himself and grow up. Thank you and Kudos!
marksmom chapter 19 . 7/30/2011
Awww! I feel so BAD for Draco! I know how that feels, the poor thing! Great chapter...moving on to the next one now!
marksmom chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
Extremely sexy! It's good to see Draco admit his feelings! Kudos and keep up the great work!
Ralaj chapter 17 . 7/28/2011
btw, I think you mistakenly uploaded the same chapter twice, though it was not 17. I believe it was when Draco was 23.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »