Reviews for Natalie
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
wow this version of the story .. just stuck on me
Reddragon13x chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
With the number of bittersweet Jam stories out there, I enjoyed the change. Bitterness, from a different point of view, so to speak. Amazingly well written! Loved it :)
Keleshnar chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
As a short AU alternative look into what might have been happening in Personal Effects (AU, fortunately for Sammy's moral integrity), this is really well put together! Like like like! This Natalie could even have been who he called in "Last Dance," and I can totally see why she would fall for Sam... and why he can't fully return the sentiment.
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Count me amongst those in the 'sister' parade. If only because Sam's not a dumb kid - he knows he'd get trapped in that lie. And the chick was pretty much a mirror image of Sammo in female disguise.

But the story was beautiful and haunting anyway. Loving somebody who doesn't have feelings for you back's an awful thing - and this captivates the sadness and the pain of that situation beautifully. So congratulations on very lovely little fic.
iheartflashpoint chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Great job on this!

Gah, I still think she's his sister though. Even though guys can be jerks sometimes... Sam cares to much about Jules, no matter what happens between them. Plus Natalie left a letter... and a mad girlfriend wouldn't do that much :P
SYuuri chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
NO. I refuse to believe that it's not -the- Natalie. Sam wouldn't lie to Jules. No! *sadface*

Reading this was a bit painful, honestly. In this wonderful world of mine, Sam and Jules will never prime drywall with other people. If he really did lie though.. he's as dead as a bacon. A very cute bacon nonetheless, but still DEAD.

chanfan30 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
like it!

Natalie is defenetily his sister, Jules knows about her - but she never met her.

The blond hair, the eyes, the full lips - she looks like him. The castingteam did a good job.
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I liked this! :D I still think Natalie is Sam's sister.