Reviews for The death of Yuffie
Lola chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You sir, need to get a life. If you hate her so much why would you put the story under her name where it will be filtered out by her fans looking to read stories about her. Nice stories, not this crap! You are a jackarse.
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
For the record, I'm not the biggest Yuffie fan. I like her more in Kingdom Hearts than in FF7. But, I think without realizing it, you are being a bit insensitive.

The reason I say without realizing it is you give your reasons to dislike Yuffie and they are pretty valid... but you use that to say that Yuffie deserves to die. In my honest opinion, this is bad than just as many murder fics that I actually see.

Now, I don't know which characters you like, so I'm not going to assume. But I want you to think for a minute. Think of any of your favorite characters. It doesn't have to be from FF7 as any of your favorites will do. Now, let's say you happened to be in the section with your favorite character and you see a title of a story that looks like "The death of (insert name here)."

Can you honestly tell me that without just reason you wouldn't be upset if someone did that? And that even if they give their reasons, that is the reason they give to let a person die? No matter what you say, I highly doubt that you would accept that, as no one wants their favorites to die for no reason whatsoever.

In my honest opinion, this story would have been better if that wasn't your basis to kill Yuffie off. That you instead came up with a good, logical reason and then do it. Trust me when I say that it is less offensive. Also, I have to call Cloud and his team to be OOC for celebrating the death of Yuffie. I mean geez... the death of a friend is nothing to celebrate about!

For me, there is nothing good about the story. There is no description for the most part, and the only bit I could catch was what became of Yuffie. The story was also very rushed and in my opinion uncalled for.

The only good thing I say is that the story has good spelling. But that's not enough. It's not funny, what it is is offensive. And in fact, I am offended and I'm not a Yuffie fan. Character bashing is wrong! That's why I'm offended. I hate character bashing, even when the character being bashed is someone I hate.

Sorry for being harsh, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Sheesh...I thought I'd given my reasons in the artist's comments at the beginning. Because she not only steals your materia in Final Fantasy 7 and mixes it up when she does give it back to you without even giving an apology. I also say at the beginning that she also whines and bitches all the time. For god's sake, pay more attention to what you read. Jesus Christ.

You want more reasons? She thinks she can fight everybody like Scrappy Doo, hence that joke at the beginning. The Final Fantasy 7 manual says she's arrogant and "way" selfish. Hence me calling her a selfish asshole at the artist's comments. And saying I can't stand her cocky attitude. What was there not to understand?Plus Cloud and Tifa were meant to act out of character. It's a parody.

I can take negative criticism, if fact I expected I'd recieve some from Yuffie fans when I did this. But talk about criticism I can at least understand!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I have to agree with the previous reviewer. You might want to give more reasons, at least in the story, to hate her. I don't see her in that much of a negative light in this piece (I have read a couple of pieces that make her down right nasty, and it can be believable). I also believe your depiction of Cloud and Tifa are slightly OOC. Just my opinion.
singerprissy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Hmmmm it is funny. Have you played Dirge of Cerberus? I am a fan of Yuffie. I guess its because I get her sense of humor. Like even when she called Tifa and Cloud are losers. I thought she was goofing around? But obviously you didn't mean for it to sound that way. And in crisis core I thought she was being funny and that Zack thought it was amusing when she was trying to fight him?... That's my opinion. I hope that you don't think my review is a hater one. I just think you did not make Yuffie seem that bad at all. I know this story is humor too, but if you hate Yuffie that much, make her sound more harsh at Tifa and Cloud. Do I hate a ff7 character that much? Yeah, Aerith! I can't stand the way she talks and acts in ff7. The way she acts with Tifa trying to steal Cloud away from her. In that prison, where Tifa and Cloud were together and Aerith was in the other cell next to them. I HATE that scene. But Yuffie is crazy, that's her charm. And didn't her father make her steal materia to restore Wutai? I can't blame her for that! And her being annoying,

I don't take it seriously. She is goof off, she is not hurting anyone intentionally. Look at Barret, hear the way he talks to Cloud, Cid too. It's not intentionally hurting the other characters. Aerith however a different story, too much history there :) Yuffie's cocky-ness amuses me :) I don't take her seriously at all. Again its my opinion. But back to the point, the story was funny :) but give enough reasons to hate Yuffie. There is some that really makes her sound bad. Great story!
MakoHeadrush chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
OK, I might not hate Yuffie as much as you do, but I do find her annoying as hell, and this made me laugh my ass off. Good way to start my Monday, reading this. :D