Reviews for Flawed Part 1: Our Greatest Hopes, Our Worst Fears
Wiggle34 chapter 17 . 10/3/2011
nice update thanks for that off to read part two now
marlza chapter 17 . 10/1/2011
What an amazing chapter, loved the way you have written about Sergeant Wolfe, I can just imagine him having his talk with Jennifer, letting her know he is across everything without actually saying it. Also loved the exchange between Matt and Jen, hope Matt isn't leaving himself open to getting his heart broken cause I'm hoping everything is solid between Nick and Jen.

Great story, loving it! Can't wait for an update.
Maggiemay chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Nice chapter. You have a lovely way of describing Jen and Nick's relationship, which shows, in a subtle way, how close and loving they are. You have described Shay as very sweet and very naive - hope it stays that way!

Look forward to reading more. :)
Maggiemay chapter 15 . 9/21/2011
Nice chapter. Poor Jen - I don't think I would be happy if my husband was going undercover with a new "handbag", so to speak!

I get the feeling she is going to have to go through the whole IVF saga without him by her side...

Well written as always, keeping us guessing as to what is going to happen next. Your fics are always drama filled and full of suspense, which makes for great reading. Look forward to the next instalment. :)
marlza chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Don't worry, definitely reading and enjoying. So glad Jen has such a good friend in Matt, I think she is going to need it with Nick taking on undercover work. Your writing has a great quality about it and very expressive.
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Definitely reading, and very much enjoying! I'm overseas, so catch up when I can, but it's great when I see a new chapter is updated! Looking forward to more!
marlza chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Nice twist, a very young detective. Interested to see where you take this. Loving the story, very intriguing.
Maggiemay chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
These last two chapters have been my favourite. Really like how you have portrayed Nick and Jen in these 2 chapters. Liking the tension and uncertainty re. the whole undercover thing. I think it is something you would get addicted to - and I think that Nick and Jen must have wanted that sort of adrenalin rush in order for them to get into undercover work in the first place.

It will be interesting to see whether Nick accepts the offer and how Jen deals with that - she is obviously trying to be understanding but it has huge ramifications for their life, and I hope it doesn't push her towards Matt. Well written and I look forward to seeing where you take it next. :)
Maggiemay chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
This is a really sad story. I hope that Nick and Jen find some happiness soon. Interesting spin having Matt come back into the picture. Well written, as always. Looking forward to more. :)
marlza chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Oh what a lovely chapter, it flowed really well and you made it very easy to imagine how comfortable Matt and Jen were in each others company. Really enjoying this story, can't wait to see where you go with it.
marlza chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
I'm so glad Jen is happy, after the heartbreak of the last few chapters it's nice to read that she has something to smile about. Even though it's been very sad I am enjoying the story.
RedYellowPinkGreen chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
What a beautifully sad story this has turned out to be. So well written, I'm looking forward to the next update.
Maggiemay chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
This is a heartbreaking story. You capture the emotions of the characters really well. Well written. Look forward to reading more - hope that Nick and Jen can catch a break soon, though! :)
marlza chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
What a heart wrenching chapter, so sad. Looking forward to where you take the story, hope there is not to much more bad news.
Hamilyn chapter 6 . 8/5/2011