Reviews for Do as the Middle-Earthlings Do
Donni chapter 15 . 7/23
I love this story, I think it's really unique, and lovely, and exciting and I have been eager for more for months. Sorry, I probably keep making your hit count go up, but I don't review every time I re-read it. At least five of your views, or hit-counts, or whatever they call 'em nows- those are mine.
Please update soon
Venus914 chapter 14 . 5/14
I dont like Sakura so she deserves this. She's a bitch. She hid the ring because she's weak.
Nameless I am chapter 12 . 5/1
I should be sleeping cause it's past midnight and I have an exam tomorrow, but damn that was funny. Also, run while you still have legs, Farahad.
kathymoonstone chapter 15 . 4/30
Please please please tell me you're not gonna stop writing this... Please continue!
Lara chapter 15 . 3/30
Please
AnimeLuver1492 chapter 15 . 3/23
keep it up.
lost in corde meo chapter 15 . 3/11
my goodness gracious I never would have thought of this cross over but this is divine! pleeeeeeaaaaaase tell me you have. not forgotten this! your portrayal of the characters is spot on and I am so freaking curious to see sakura's role jn this and how she'lol Continue to cope with everything. please please please continue! this is way too good to leave us hanging like this!
RimK10 chapter 6 . 2/28
I kind of like this chapter better because of part about the pony was less summary-like!
NothereNorthere chapter 13 . 2/17
Really Sakura is just being completely unnecessary.
WhiteGoldAlice chapter 15 . 2/15
This is one of the best works of fan fiction I have ever read in my 6 years of fanfic reading. What a masterpiece. I can't wait to see what else you do. I am looking forward to Legolas and the others meeting and talking to Sakura. For real, though, this is amazing. Keep writing and never give up.
CJaMes12 chapter 15 . 2/8
This is brilliant: I'd love to see where you plan for this to go!
Rogue15 chapter 15 . 1/31
Really enjoyed this story, it is a unique take on this crossover that I have never see before. Hoping to see more of it some day. Keep wanting to see the situation with that ring resolved, just keeps getting more depressing with the current state she is in.

Thanks for a very enjoyable read.
Shrilaraune chapter 15 . 1/26
Yeah, ditto i30817. Sakura is supposed to be intelligent and discerning. I think the reason I'm so annoyed is because that aspect of her has been suspended for the sake of plot. There is only so much pointless mulishness and thickheaded aggression one can blame on the wraith ring, especially since she isn't ignorant of its being a problem. And her sudden lack of emotional intelligence? That's pretty grating as well. In any case this is rather well written. Keep it up.
Shrilaraune chapter 12 . 1/25
Literally prepared to rage quit. Sakura's being an infantile ASS. The only thing that kept me is her meeting Gimli.