Reviews for Do as the Middle-Earthlings Do
For some reason Sakura is acting very childish and quite bitchy. Sharing an apple isn't that hard a task, and she's just as whiny as she says they are. As for the issue of trust, she is a HYPOCRITE. But other than that the story is marvelous. Keep up the good work.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 13 . 2/13
I hate angst with a passion of a thousand burning suns going supernova at the same instant
Sorry about that already have enough damn sadness to deal with...
Ahh but i can't stop reading cos this is amazing and you really got mad skills
But hopefully this will turn to a more bright side
Oh hell this is LOTR... It will probably be like this completely won't it
Lots of angst then huge amounts of good fluffy and lovely feels
Like Everytime gandalf comes with backup()
Poor sakura being helpless really really really sucks
And the goddamned fucking ring(excuse my language)
I hate that shit too
And she's already turning into gollum kind
Ugh this really sucks(the situation)
If I don't die reading this will follow ya
And your angsty story
Bcos you are too good and i might be like a masochist damn it
You talented writer you...
busaikosensei chapter 15 . 1/8
Oh God, I hate cliffhangers. This fic has shifted in quite a different direction than the original, and I have to say I'm excited to see where it goes.
I like that you're stretching things out more; it was a bit disconcerting how everyone was moving so quickly in a matter of hours from the council to actually leaving for the quest. It seems I need to stop being lazy and do actual research for my fic or I'll just be embarrassed later!
Great work! I hope this doesn't end up being abandoned, I'm very much enjoying this!
(Sorry again for all the random reviews, I'll try to stick to just one or two next time.)
busaikosensei chapter 11 . 1/8
Oh man oh man, if Sakura pulls off this midnight escapade, I will forever mark her as Serious Badass. A part of me wants her to get caught too, though, hmmm... decisions, decisions.
busaikosensei chapter 7 . 1/7
Yaaaaaay, someone else who acknowledges Glorfindel exists! Gosh, I'm really enjoying this, much more than I expected! Sorry about all the reviews, I usually don't bother, but I did stay up till 4 last night finishing this so I kinda need to get my yayas out. ;D
Great so far!
busaikosensei chapter 2 . 1/7
Hehehehe, I love it! The changes are obvious and very welcome! The change from caution to trust is a lot more gradual, which adds to its believability, and I can only think that their bond as friends and comrades will only be stronger for it. I'm going to enjoy seeing where you take their character development!
busaikosensei chapter 1 . 1/7
Oh so the re-write is almost caught up! With any luck it'll be different enough that I won't be bored. Such fun!
MM995 chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
I think your story is great. However, I have to criticize the display of Sakura's skill against the ringwraiths. No offense, I know it can be hard not to make Naruto characters overpowered, but her fighting skills were definitively WAY below her actual abilities. Not being able to dodge twice from two non-ninja foes, Sakura who was taught dodging skills and the importance of it from Tsunade, Sakura who faced dozens of Sasori's puppets in close combat without getting a scratch on her. Another thing is how easily she let fear stop her; Sakura who faced killer intent from Zabuza, Orochimaru and Garra, as well as having faced, as a ninja, many life threatening situations on missions, and you made a hobbit of all people be able to conquer his fear before her. Another thing is her envy of Aragorn's (whose only superhuman trait is his longevity) throwing accuracy; she who threw a kunai directly at fire-spewing Sasori while moving in a flip, and later hit him with a seal while dozens of his puppets obscured her way.

Again, I know you don't want to overpower her, but Sakura IS more powerful than any elf or man. Her strength is not her only... strength. Her speed, agility, stamina, endurance, accuracy (at least with throwing weapons) is greater than anybody else's, regardless of species. I've seen many writers downplay the skills of people with superhuman abilities in crossovers like this, and it's really annoying and disappointing how much effort they put into making them seem weaker, and then making excuses for why they did it. Yes, even these super powerful characters need to face adversity and challenge, but at least be a bit more clever and realistic about it.
volrath77 chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
Glad to see this story started up again but I distinctly remembered having put it in the Follow list. I wonder why I didn't get any updates for this particular chapter though.
Darksnider05 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
How is she losing melee fights to people who can't match her for speed or power?
AmiHisui chapter 15 . 12/1/2016
I love this, pls continue!
cassandraaeris12 chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
will you update this stiry ? it really good . i love the bond between aragorn and sakura . "-" hope you will update soon
Donnie chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Every time I reread this story (I think this is about the fourth or fifth time) I'm reminded of how awesome your Sakura and Aragorn interaction is!
guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2016
You're not honestly going to take her chakra away are you? The only reason I'm reading a Naruto crossover is for the ninja chakra... and I really hope you don't have her keep that stupid ring. I can't see Sakura being that weak willed where she would succumb to it. Such a brilliant story and I love how strong your Sakura is so I can only hope it continues like this.
silverhawk88 chapter 15 . 10/11/2016
I found the story a while ago. And I really like it. I hope that you are continuing to work on it to see where it goes. I think it was really brilliant that you had Sakura Destroy one of the Ringwraiths.