Reviews for Do as the Middle-Earthlings Do
ImaginaryPencil chapter 1 . 7/13
I really enjoyed that, I haven't read and Naruto/LoTR crossovers before but it was very well done! I'm disappointed that it doesn't seem like you will be working on it anymore but I did like it alot. Great work!
requiedream chapter 1 . 7/11
Hello, a comment amongst the myriad of them in the comment section. So... this is amazing.
As everyone I'm a little sad that Sakura has lost her chacra but perhaps you did that to not make her so powerful but I liked this superwoman Sakura, it's good to see her so strong.

I hope that you will find the passion again to write the continuation of this amazing crossover. I cross my fingers ! But if not, thank you for sharing this story with us, in my opinion it is truly one of the best crossover ever written.
camagassi72 chapter 15 . 5/24
U cant provide much up dates cause u cant come up with a proper way to deal with the story line of sakura losing her powers its left u in a rott. And now ur feeling writers block should have just kept it simple or say let her hand heal over time to restore the pathways like tsundae or sakura can teach some elves or gandalf wat to do since chakra is another basically magic u know mana/life energy basic essences of magic.
dragongirl92 chapter 15 . 4/29
this is quite awesome. I do hope one day you will continue it.
Broken Reveries chapter 15 . 4/8
OMG I AM OBSESSED! Forgetting the fact that I’ve never read nor watch lotr nor hobbit aside from a fanfiction called the elvenqueen (Harry Potter and lotr crossover which you should read if you like Hermione centric) i cannot wait to read more of this. You’ve done a very good job! And do you perhaps will ship Sakura with someone from lotr? I mean a dash of romance can’t hurt hehehehe. Keep up the good work!
I dream of reading new chapters of this fanfiction
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 15 . 2/26
Well, it seems you were inspired nearly three years ago and have not kept up the habit. Still, I reeeeeaaaally like your story, so I hope there is more waiting in the wings. There is a unique characterization of Sakura as a competent, smart girl... But still temperamental and human. Plus, the sharp, insightful way you describe her thoughts, habits and patterns.

I thought you would explore a one-sided love line between Aragorn and Sakura, so I'm overjoyed it turned into a familial bond on both ends. In LotR, names and titles are given with a lot of thought. Even the elvish word for friend carries weight and meaning. So it was a joy to have Aragorn call Sakura by al elvish title that proves how highly he esteems her and her abilities.

I'm kind of disappointed Gandalf stayed away until only three days before their journey. The problem of the ring in her bathroom is like an itch I can't scratch and I want that ring away from her. It makes me crabby that she can fall prey to it at any time. So, , snap to it. Her arms... Will the condition be permanent? It's a wonderful way to make the plot thiiiiicken! But it's frustrating how crippling it is for Sakura. (Also, healing can be done without the use of hands. I do believe Tsunade once healed herself by simply directing her chakra within her body to the proper places... So she's not totally lost. However, Tsunade is a legendary healer, so Sakura might need to practice to do the same. However, it's not like she can heal people by using her feet. I hope? It's a weird thing to picture.)

Can you come back to this? Please? I would be greatly appreciative if you did. And soon? Ish? I know, I'm demanding. But it's rare to find a crossover so well-written, thought out and clever. Most simply go for writing about the books with the characters of Naruto being a sort of Deus Ex Machina, instead of playing an interesting role. Especially when instead of being a love interest, Sakura is a character that has become an interesting addition to the party. Especially because she and Aragorn have become practically siblings in their trust and loyalty to one another. I think Sakura is more than willing to bite someone's throat open than let anything happen to Aragorn... And the feeling is mutual to the Ranger. For someone as lonely and weighed down as Aragorn, a sweet, temperamental, dog-loyal sister is like a God-send. Sure, she's nearly seventy years his junior, but bah.

Do come back. You're amazing and I love your story. Do.
wow chapter 14 . 2/10
almost 10,000 words and NOTHING HAPPENED. thats impressive in itself.
tatipi2262 chapter 15 . 2/5
Plz plz Update soon
xbox432 chapter 15 . 1/13
I've really been enjoying this story of yours, nice to see a good Naruto fic without Naruto being the main focus. The fact that you've actually giving Sakura more character development in 15 chapters than Kishimoto did in 900 is equally great. :D

I was a bit disapointed that you crippled her true, but I'm holding onto the hope that once the Ring issue is taken care of she might go on to mend. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with said Ring... have Sakura confess about it or have her carry it for a portion of her journey? Either way could bring about interesting possibilities and have her grow further.

Lastly, and most importantly, thanks for the entertainment.
i-just-really-love-sakura chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
I hope you come back to this one. If not, what you've given is wonderful and I have my imagination.
stargazing-sweetie chapter 15 . 11/25/2017
Hoping you continue to update! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cheers,
SS
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 15 . 11/7/2017
i really hope sakura gets her chakra back in her hands
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 4 . 11/7/2017
i really want to see sakura beat the shit out of a troll
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 9/18/2017
Haha silly girl finally realizing there are other ways to use chakra. Hmm I wonder if she will develop a more kick based martial arts to compensate now. Super kicks. Well if anything she can act as emergency transport for a hobbit or Aragon. All the male has to do is piggy back on her and she could run like Yoshi from Mario .