Reviews for When in Middle Earth facelifted & Revised edition
Kittenlzlz chapter 14 . 20h
Mother bastard of a WhAt ThE HELL? This is so amazing and oh God don't let her be caught by the ring eek and her arm :/££-##3!#""(*:! I hope she can use chakra? Crap. You have a flair for dramatic plot twists tho. And this is really well written- I like the wording especially. It's modern but also definitely influenced by lotr. :'D I hope you update this, I will be awaiitng it eagerly! Good luck!
bloomsburry chapter 14 . 8/4
I wish this was updated! This is just brilliant! But it is disappointing that this was abandoned.
SparklingCianyde chapter 14 . 7/22
This version is much darker and slower-paced than the original, and I find myself having mixed feelings about it. The scenario with Sakura and the wraith ring is also a conflicted thing for me. I both hate the concept and am interested to see where you go with it. It's been a couple years but I hope you find time and inspiration to take up writing this again.
GothicEmoSakura09 chapter 14 . 7/12
oi next chapter please
XBrightCitiesx chapter 14 . 5/25
Hehe, I like your last sentence on how scarily accurate people can be when thinking about...THE FUTURE...I donno I've had those days to! :) please update soon I love how badass you make Sakura look! Awesome work, big fan of lord of the rings too, lols! Update a chapter soon please!?
chocolily92 chapter 2 . 3/13
I love it! So happy that you editted the original story to make it more understandable by filling in the gaps :)
rorororororororororo chapter 14 . 3/3
One of the best Naruto & LOTR crossover i have ever read! I thought the original story was awesome but this.. this is 10 even better in my opinion. Beautifully written/edited/revised etc. If you ever get the chance/time, please update it. I'm hooked for good.
All this is unnesscary anf will pretty much cause u to lose intrest in the story
Sigurd chapter 10 . 1/29
It's rather foolish to not have some belief in the soul when there are multiple characters that bring back the dead, and seal said soul, and so on. I assume the Ringwraiths are explicitly immortal except in the case of heavy prophecies, but, well, crossovers have to allow for changes. Continues to be an excellent fic.
an avid fan chapter 14 . 1/16
Oops I got you up to 666 reviews. That's a bad number. This one will get you up to 667. A much better number.
an avid fan chapter 14 . 1/16
I loved the first one, I have loved this one-even though it's been on chapter 14 for the past 3 years. I can't give up on it yet. I really want to, but once a month I find myself here and scrolling through the chapters hoping to see the magical "15. Chapter Fifteen". I have been reading this since the day the fist one was published and I hung off every word. I still long to know how Sakuras arm will heal, or how everyone reacts to the zombie arm. Maybe I should become one of those annoying reviewers: every two hours a new review left to remind you of this lovely piece. Please update soon.
MasterXMaster chapter 14 . 1/14
Beautiful fic, I hope you'll continue it!
MasterXMaster chapter 4 . 1/13
I'm just in love with your rewrite. It's done so well, blending Sakura in the story believably and with great character developement. Thanks for the effort!
Alex chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I miss this fic its easily the most interesting fan fic I have ever read
ASadPerson chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
I am in love with this fic, hope you update soon :(