Reviews for Do as the Middle-Earthlings Do
Goeno chapter 15 . 11/20
Oh. So you didn't totally nerf her, and you fixed her relationship with Aragorn. I like that.
Goeno chapter 14 . 11/20
I cannot believe you would nerf Sakura like that... Well, feh.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 15 . 11/16
I love well done crossovers
FeatherTreeForest chapter 12 . 11/10
"Um... Oops?" Lol.
Diannenyrs chapter 15 . 11/5
This is such a good story! Thank you for writing this!
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 11/3
That was pretty badass. Though i kinda wish the outcome of the fight on Weathertop had been somewhat different than in canon. Lots of LOTR crossovers treat the stages of canon like the word from on high and refuse to change it, hope to see some original ideas and deviation from canon. So far really liking the story overall though. great job.
kidloco chapter 1 . 10/30
i never know you had change the name becuase im a fan of you fanfic the old and that new, more the old one, but continue doing good job my friend :D

now need read everything again for the changes too :D
Ultimate Alternate Universe chapter 15 . 10/28
Is this going to end up being Sakura x Aragon? I know him and the she elf have a thing but... the chemistry between the ranger and the pinkette is too good.

Also will Sakura ever fix the chakra coils in her hands?
RimK10 chapter 14 . 10/27
Woah, Woah, woah! This is just so mind bogglingly good, and, just fnsfnijvnjifrvnirfnvisfrvijfsvnnfsrjjnrifjnivv!
RimK10 chapter 10 . 10/27
Wow..there were certainly big changes compared to your first one. And I love it!
RimK10 chapter 8 . 10/27
I love love loooooooove this chapter so much! I love how you actually showed her ninja-ness to the elves! So gooooooooood! And the details of it! THE DETAILS! I just want copy this, make it into a poster, and frame it on my wall! (I'm not crazy)
RimK10 chapter 7 . 10/27
I love everything about this! Its so juicy with discription and details! The only thing that's really bothering me is her hands blistering. You only pretty much blister when you've done something too much or you haven't done something before and you have soft skin. Sakura is known to do punches and such. So her hands should of longed been toughened up. And punching for her shouldn't of hurt either. She's known as the puncher you know? After years of doing all that, her bones and skin would of toughened enough so it wouldn't hurt. And also I think her green chakra aura thingie around her hand might of obsorbed the impact (which is my own assumption which made a lot of sense to me :P). Although I like your discription of it, I just don't really like how you make it sound like she hasn't done this stuffy stuff before, do to her for some reason sensitive hands, or at least to me. I don't really know why I'm so annoyed by it, I'm sorry if I sound so mean :(. But other than that, the rest are delicious! ;)
litokid-2 chapter 15 . 10/22
Went through the story up to this point in one go; I was getting a little antsy at how angry and moody Sakura is all the time. Yet I couldn't find any fault in your writing - she really SHOULD be angry and moody given what's happened to her. Minus the tiff over Arwen's first meeting, since I do think she took that a bit too personally.

Anyway, I realized this was actually a rewrite, and that the original was complete, and I was very, very happy. Then I started trying to pick up where this starts diverging...and found I couldn't do it.

This is a testament and not an insult - your writing seems to have improved greatly, and you've thoroughly convinced me to the point that I find this Sakura natural and the teary, happier Sakura in the old story hard to stomach. I now just want to see what happens to the prickly Sakura who killed a ringwraith. :P
EdenMae chapter 15 . 10/18
This is a really interesting story I love the dynamics and it quickly drew me to the characters meeting;) I enjoyed the realistic circumstances I love how loyal Sakura is and how the company will form from the brought out trust. I hope Sakura doesn't use the Nazgul ring because I can quickly see that it is foreboding. I hope she can also use her chakra and her arm in the future cuz this adventure won't be easy without it. I immediately was drawn to the family friendship of everyone and I'm excited what will happen so good job and keep up the good work! I'm glad this hasn't been abandoned this was an excellent idea!