Reviews for Do as the Middle-Earthlings Do
KaKashi's Okami chapter 15 . 8/10
This is pretty good
Soupercan chapter 15 . 5/30
While I'm not holding a lot of hope, I've seen fics update after a longer hiatus and this is the sort of fic worth waiting for.

Whatever happens, it was good while it lasted and I hope the realities of life aren't the reason you stopped writing!
Soupercan chapter 13 . 5/30
Honestly, at this point I'm surprised Sakura hasn't swapped to 'name, rank, serial number' for all her responses.

She's been stripped, had all her weapons taken away from her, nobody is telling her ANYTHING, and now she's been placed under guard, imprisoned and bound. She also hasn't seen this 'Gandalf' guy who she had previously been promised to both be there and be her most likely ride home.
Soupercan chapter 12 . 5/30
It's hard for me to decide whether Sakura's training should maker her more or less susceptible to the influence of Middle Earth's magical jewellery. On the one hand, you'd think she'd be well acquainted with the idea of 'mind influence bad!' considering all the mental affecting techniques there are. On the other hand she's still brought up in a society that holds physical prowess above all else, and having something trying to magically convince her it can make her stronger after she's lost so much would definitely be an issue.
Soupercan chapter 11 . 5/30
Best use of the 'stone throw distraction' idea I've EVER seen! Had me chuckling for a good few minutes over something so simple. I LOVED the guards' reactions to it, only for you to turn it into something else entirely with Pippin.

"Don't worry my little readers; I will answer all in time."

Hmm, last update is from 4 years ago...

Well, I suppose you never said how MUCH time.
Soupercan chapter 7 . 5/30
The whole 'speed' aspect of the Naruto setting's ninjas is, in some ways, a HUGE game changer for practically ANY sort of 1v1 encounter.

Either you're quick enough to keep up, or your vitals are having a bad day.
Soupercan chapter 6 . 5/30
Sakura. The teenage, pink haired, somewhat small and thin girl...

Playing the bad cop to Aragorn's tired, wild, tough, dangerous, world weary, armed old man's good cop.

To buy a pony.

This isn't something I ever thought I'd read, but I'm damn glad I did!
Soupercan chapter 4 . 5/30
She had been surprised to find that many of the same plants that could heal could also be used as a poison if only a different part were used

Why? Shouldn't something like this be fairly common knowledge for a field medic? Has Ino never mentioned anything about her flowershop? Did her parents never teach her not to eat random parts of strange plants? Does she not know how dangerous medicine/drugs can be?
Soupercan chapter 3 . 5/30
Eh, the whole "I can't tell you!" excuse kind of just flat out doesn't work.

She's already aware that there's a Ringwraith hanging about. She already knows it is a threat to both the town and herself. She already knows she's gained its attention.

What she doesn't know is how to fight it. She doesn't even know whether or not she SHOULD fight it.

Hey, maybe being told "If you touch this, you'll probably freeze your arm off." would be helpful? Or something like "Yeah, if this stabs you a little sliver of its sword will slowly dig its way into your heart."? Maybe "It's immortal, by the way. Be a little careful." or, more importantly, "I'm trying not to make a scene, so could you avoid them at all costs so their DARK MASTER WHO WANTS ME DEAD AND IS DIRECTLY INTERESTED IN MY CURRENT MISSION doesn't pay too much attention to us?"

Because as it is, NOT telling Sakura anything is just making things riskier, while telling her practically anything about them would be nothing but useful.

Gunna be REAL awkward when the wraiths raid the inn in the middle of the night and Sakura has zero idea what's going on or what to do about it.

Ignorance isn't bliss unless you like the idea of death.
pineapple-pancake chapter 15 . 5/13
Please let someone be able to heal her arms! Yet it would be even better if she could find a way to heal herself. It would go with her character qualities of inner strength and perseverance. And in the process, she could learn skills to use her legs in more efficient and creative ways.
On the topic of the story in general, I have really liked specially in how you make it feel like the books. Yet also it concerns me that it doesn't feel like you will ever be able to finish this. You could use some timeskips.
ms.meow1968 chapter 15 . 3/24
Still love to read more so keep us your loyal faithful fans aware of when you will be able to get going on the story . Thank you very much for listening
Cara chapter 15 . 3/10
Amazing! I'll wait patiently for your next update. I wonder if she might regain her arm upon the destruction of the One Ring when the Ring Wraiths lose their power source. I look forward to finding out.
Lass Snow chapter 15 . 2/22
updated: 2015
me: NOOOOOOOO!
This is such an awesome and badass work! you deserve more reviews! I really really love it and so this goes to my favorites! Please continue this fanfic. Don't give up dear author. I'll be waiting!
Shadow chapter 15 . 2/10
I truly adore this piece, both the original and the redux, and even if it’s been over 3 years, I still hold out the hope that you will continue it 3
Fullmetal11791 chapter 8 . 1/10
You have, unfortunately, captured the character of a moody teenage girl very well. Too well, too the point it's kind of irritating and not fun to read about.