Reviews for When in Middle Earth facelifted & Revised edition
XBrightCitiesx chapter 14 . 5/25
Hehe, I like your last sentence on how scarily accurate people can be when thinking about...THE FUTURE...I donno I've had those days to! :) please update soon I love how badass you make Sakura look! Awesome work, big fan of lord of the rings too, lols! Update a chapter soon please!?
chocolily92 chapter 2 . 3/13
I love it! So happy that you editted the original story to make it more understandable by filling in the gaps :)
rorororororororororo chapter 14 . 3/3
One of the best Naruto & LOTR crossover i have ever read! I thought the original story was awesome but this.. this is 10 even better in my opinion. Beautifully written/edited/revised etc. If you ever get the chance/time, please update it. I'm hooked for good.
All this is unnesscary anf will pretty much cause u to lose intrest in the story
Sigurd chapter 10 . 1/29
It's rather foolish to not have some belief in the soul when there are multiple characters that bring back the dead, and seal said soul, and so on. I assume the Ringwraiths are explicitly immortal except in the case of heavy prophecies, but, well, crossovers have to allow for changes. Continues to be an excellent fic.
an avid fan chapter 14 . 1/16
Oops I got you up to 666 reviews. That's a bad number. This one will get you up to 667. A much better number.
an avid fan chapter 14 . 1/16
I loved the first one, I have loved this one-even though it's been on chapter 14 for the past 3 years. I can't give up on it yet. I really want to, but once a month I find myself here and scrolling through the chapters hoping to see the magical "15. Chapter Fifteen". I have been reading this since the day the fist one was published and I hung off every word. I still long to know how Sakuras arm will heal, or how everyone reacts to the zombie arm. Maybe I should become one of those annoying reviewers: every two hours a new review left to remind you of this lovely piece. Please update soon.
MasterXMaster chapter 14 . 1/14
Beautiful fic, I hope you'll continue it!
MasterXMaster chapter 4 . 1/13
I'm just in love with your rewrite. It's done so well, blending Sakura in the story believably and with great character developement. Thanks for the effort!
Alex chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
I miss this fic its easily the most interesting fan fic I have ever read
ASadPerson chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
I am in love with this fic, hope you update soon :(
WolftheForsaken chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
Would love to see their reaction to Kakashi
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
MOAR
Flammeous chapter 14 . 9/14/2014
Ever going to finish it? Because if you are, I'd like to know, it's a good story.
I'mSad chapter 14 . 9/12/2014