Reviews for Circuit Clout
Mernom chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Rather interesting. Though personally I'd prefer if it was split to multiple chapters. By the time I reached the end, I forgot most of what I thought of writing here.
rollongold chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
i love this story so much, no matter where else I go I always come back to this This has got to be my favorite fanfic of all time. Kudos for writing at 30k one shot *salutes*, and the entire thing Is still this beautiful *claps*. I absolutely love this fic and the portrayal of Fate. Every part of the fic was meaningful and important. My favorite parts had to be the Caro and Erio parts. Caros incident hat resulted in Fate being critically injured and Hayates follow up conversation was really impactful. And the characterization is just so on point and amazingly done. The nanoha and fate moment after the meeting with Erio was incredibly touching and telling of Fates character. This story does an amazing job bringing out the gaps and the pain that was lacking in the original franchise (kinda touched on in the move first but not really haha). I really really reaaaaaaaallly loved this story (and all your works actually! I've read all your rwby and nanoha fics!) thanks for the wonderful read
mos.less.1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
life is amazing!
MicSham chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Luv it! Ur story is amazing.
Areluna chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Loved it! Definitely worth the read!
ariakekaze chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Like others have said in their reviews: one of the best fanfics I've found so far in this fandom (maybe even on this site!)

Clear, concise writing. Amazing style, voice. Awesome grammar. Just-a story so well written it leaves you feeling /something/ when you finally reach the end.

Your characterization of Fate, Nanoha, Hayate... everyone, just fit together so perfectly.

It was certainly an enjoyable read and I definitely needed to thank you by leaving a review.
Ramiel Salbazier chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful. :)
Nightraze chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Loved this! It is very well written :) Im adding this to my favs :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Really good, this. I've read a couple of your stories; you are quite talented in writing shorter fictions.
CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was the best Nanoha fanfiction I have ever read for Nanoha. I think you deserve much more praise then you have right now. I hope others will notice this story in the future and give it a try.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This story was absolutely amazing.

This fic had scenes that made you laugh, made you cry, made you feel warm and fuzzy. In short, this fic was like life, it was beautiful.

You can definitely see the effort you put into this fic by reading it. A masterpiece and most certainly one of the best stories I have read.

The ending was also well done IMO. It fit with the whole life theme the story had and showed nicely that Fate will continue on living and that even though things won't always be sunshine and rainbows she'll persevere and face any challenges.
Shlabadak chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow, that was quite a long story, loved it (even without the Nanofate o.o) !

Fate particulary, but every character is so believable, I couldn't help but think "hell that's so like this one, or this one !". Though I don't know .

Anyway, great story ! The part about the photography is great, I can completely see Fate like that, yeah !

Just wondering...isn't the part with the newborn baby inspired from FMA...? :3
illaphant chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is a masterpiece, a wonderful, beautiful character piece. I wish it was longer; I wanted the story to never end. The emotions felt were so poignant and genuine. Thank you for sharing this story, the scenes will haunt me for a long time to come. I look forward to seeing more of your works.
impressed chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
As this is a 'what if' story, it's to be expected that the character's paths would have changed and they seem a tad OC, but this worked well. By putting them , especially Fate , out of her element, out of the setting of the story arcs , it allowed her and all the other characters to develop in a way that allowed the reader to learn a bit more about them in an incredibly interesting and well tied together collection. Brava to you.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Bloody hell, this story was AWESOME.