Reviews for Circuit Clout
MicSham chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Luv it! Ur story is amazing.
Areluna chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Loved it! Definitely worth the read!
ariakekaze chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Like others have said in their reviews: one of the best fanfics I've found so far in this fandom (maybe even on this site!)

Clear, concise writing. Amazing style, voice. Awesome grammar. Just-a story so well written it leaves you feeling /something/ when you finally reach the end.

Your characterization of Fate, Nanoha, Hayate... everyone, just fit together so perfectly.

It was certainly an enjoyable read and I definitely needed to thank you by leaving a review.
Ramiel Salbazier chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Beautiful. :)
Nightraze chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Loved this! It is very well written :) Im adding this to my favs :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Really good, this. I've read a couple of your stories; you are quite talented in writing shorter fictions.
CrimsonHeresy chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was the best Nanoha fanfiction I have ever read for Nanoha. I think you deserve much more praise then you have right now. I hope others will notice this story in the future and give it a try.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This story was absolutely amazing.

This fic had scenes that made you laugh, made you cry, made you feel warm and fuzzy. In short, this fic was like life, it was beautiful.

You can definitely see the effort you put into this fic by reading it. A masterpiece and most certainly one of the best stories I have read.

The ending was also well done IMO. It fit with the whole life theme the story had and showed nicely that Fate will continue on living and that even though things won't always be sunshine and rainbows she'll persevere and face any challenges.
Shlabadak chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Wow, that was quite a long story, loved it (even without the Nanofate o.o) !

Fate particulary, but every character is so believable, I couldn't help but think "hell that's so like this one, or this one !". Though I don't know .

Anyway, great story ! The part about the photography is great, I can completely see Fate like that, yeah !

Just wondering...isn't the part with the newborn baby inspired from FMA...? :3
illaphant chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is a masterpiece, a wonderful, beautiful character piece. I wish it was longer; I wanted the story to never end. The emotions felt were so poignant and genuine. Thank you for sharing this story, the scenes will haunt me for a long time to come. I look forward to seeing more of your works.
impressed chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
As this is a 'what if' story, it's to be expected that the character's paths would have changed and they seem a tad OC, but this worked well. By putting them , especially Fate , out of her element, out of the setting of the story arcs , it allowed her and all the other characters to develop in a way that allowed the reader to learn a bit more about them in an incredibly interesting and well tied together collection. Brava to you.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Bloody hell, this story was AWESOME.
Riveted chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow. You blow me away with how careful and thoughtful you are when you write a fic for the Nanoha verse. You not only painstakingly make sure that all of the characters act in character but you fabricate these fascinating story lines. There were several times where I had to remove myself from the story and just sit and let everything process. You are the most talented Nanoha writer in the fandom without a doubt. I'm probably pushing it by saying this but I hope you write more Nanoha in the future. Your writing style and your story was beautiful.
J no K chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
*sigh* You've just ruined my nice little pigeon-holing of you. I could look at your name in my favourites' list and think "Oh yeah, the author who writes brilliantly but seems to insist on torturing the characters and makes me sad". Then you come out with this and The Woes of Yagami Hayate and all my stereotyping has to go away. :(

Joking aside, you've not changed my opinion that you are a writer with an excellent eye for characterisation, emotions, mood, and the original feel of a work about which you write. This is a brilliant piece and I'm indebted to you for giving me the pleasure of reading it.

Thanks for the 'fic,

jnk
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is one of the most amazing works I've seen thus far in this fandom. If there is a fic competition or anything like that running, my vote will go to this story for best characterization, plot, and drama.

I don't know how to describe how well-done this story is. Even if I do try, I get the feeling it's going to fall flat and not do this justice. But do cease your concerns about waning quality, ma'am, for I guarantee you, this was - is - incredible.

Hell, unless if I've missed another story as amazing as this, I'm going to say that this is the best Fate-centric story I've seen so far. Very much worth the read. Normally, I would've expected long stories like this to be broken up into chapters, but, I can see why you didn't do that. This is definitely the sort of thing that should be read in one go.

...And you are making me wish this was how the original StrikerS was done, darn it. This is more realistic and better than that one!