Reviews for The White Prince
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 3 . 1/7
Kill the WITC... DRAGON yeah sorry C.C.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
great
Maelix chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
great story, please continue !
Kmon13 chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Wow I'm very surprised at how well this story has been created infact it been well thought out... right up to Kallen's knighthood (Which I hope there is a backstory to how she got it)

But what happened to Suzaku... (Did he still join the military or the Camelot Project for that matter) I seen Lloyd was among the group but now him. Will he show up in the next chapters?

I guess I'll just find out soon enough...
mk chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
the chapter was grate but please make the next chapter out as soon as possibal
Frankenberry chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
This story is really great. Lelouch as reformer actually seems like a plausible course of action he would pursue as Viceroy. The alterations in this Universe almost seem to good to be true, which undoubtedly means that Emperor Chuck is really C'thulu planning on summoning the Staypuft Marshmellow Man in downtown Tokyo. You have a gift for imagery, the scene for the knighting seemed to draw itself as I was reading. I really like the fact that you kept Naoto alive, the only story I can think of which delved into his character deeply was Dauntless, and Allora Gale still ended up killing him off. I am very interested in the nature of his relationship with his little group of assembled friends, whether they are still a resistance group, a political action group, or just a bunch of friends hanging out watching the news.

I hope you don't abandon this story, it really is quite good. It has an optimistic feel to it, creating a contrast with the source material that is very refreshing. Thank you for the excellent read!
codegeass727 chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
plese add more chapters
Gaby chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Super! I say have Kallen gets the Lancelot and Suzaku gets the Guren.
Toby chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Good,But I say Lelouch,geting Geass,will be far to Wanking him,I say Suzaku will be the one to get Geass,Lelouch will Not known he is the one leding the Resistance.

Giving all the OverPower Lelouch,will make this story boring!

He need to be Challenged,he need to Struggled to Win some Battles but,Will Not Win all of Them!
darkabys chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
I must say that I find this story rather interesting and I cant wait to see what you do next. The only problem I can find is that despite all the words you wrote nothing really happened in this. It kind of makes me wonder just how longs chapters that do have a lot of stuff going on in them are going to be. I really hope you update soon
JC chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
That was Great

Milly should be the one Lelouch hooked-up with.

Maybe Suzaku can be the one to Release CC and get the Geass,You are Overpowered Lelouch.

This story will get boring if Lelouch,s army curbstomped every one he face,He must struggled and can't win evey fight.

The only way Suzaku can challenge him is to have a Geass.
nanoman79 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Lelouch's choice of knight is interesting. I thought it was Suzaku for a moment, but the thought went away because Suzaku is not necessarily more symbolic than Tohdoh. Kallen probably earned the same amount of snickers and murmurs as Suzaku did for Euphie about being the right age for the prince. Lloyd wears some sort of brown coat. He must like it because he wore it or something similar during the wedding pre-party in season 2. You should write about why Shirley and Nina are obssessed with Lelouch. It can even be something that he doesn't even realized happened, but the two girls imaginations make it into something big. I hope that you make Milly, Lelouch's princess. There is so much untapped potential there. Keep up the good work.
Slices chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Rebellion! seriously don't make him ware a red jacket and sprout white hair next though i seriously love that guy, he's got a different mind set and personality, on another note good chapter, loved it, wish you'd update faster though.

Slices out
Seithr-Kairy chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Yep, You got me. I really did thought that it was Suzaku, up until the Knight of Honor walk in "gracefully"... (Pout)

I like the idea of bringing Naoto, but I almost expect with Lelouch as Viceroy, he would eliminated any rebel factions already...

-/Officially/ of course. After all... He wouldnt let anyone known about his own "paramilitary factions" would he? ;D! And.. Just for curiosity sakes, what's his factions name? or would he just round them without name, and used them when the "time is right"?-
Umbra8191 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.