Reviews for Eye of the Storm: Bastion
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Update immediately, please!
Eregnar chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
Poor kids. That's a lot to put on their shoulders. But go Levy!

*Sigh* This chapter hurts too.

Since you asked, I think the cadets changed their minds a little quickly, but oh well. Only so many things can go into a story.
Eregnar chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Milo... I knew it was coming, as I said before, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. It also hurts to hear Kali mention feeling that many Jedi dying, even if just vaguely. And it hurt to see Ferro react to Kali like and enemy and captor, after the bonding and camaraderie in the last bit. He seemed like he was expecting to be tortured. This whole chapter hurts. But I'm not a blubbering mess like I was when I read the epilogue to reulte's "Scars," so that's good. And Palpatine is a kriffing hut'uunla shabuir. Hmph. Kinda nice to be able to cuss him out innocuously in a made-up language. Somehow, it doesn't hurt my conscience as much.

I'm familiar with "The Hollow Men." Also very fitting
Eregnar chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
I'm glad Stone got a chance to talk about his dream with Altis. If nothing else he got it off his chest and Master Altis wasn't too distracted to listen.

Heh. Naughty Crest, teaching the kids to swear, and teasing Traxis about his crush!

I liked the short chat about how Jonas would react to Stone.

And he's got the order too, poor guy.
Eregnar chapter 17 . 12/6/2013
I read that poem when I saw the name of the chapter. It is very fitting and haunting.

Huurrkkk. The Order has come.

And I've bonded with those two commandos and now I want them to escape the Empire too. But from my skimming, I know that's not the case (at least not yet. Seeds of doubt, perhaps).
Eregnar chapter 16 . 12/5/2013
Oh, I'm emotional today for some reason. I'm tearing up about that last bit. What a neat way for Drake to get his name.

I'm not really a slash fan, but there's something incredibly cute about tough, confident Traxis blushing and getting tongue-tied around his crush.

And I admit it. I skimmed ahead a little, so I know what happens to Milo. So reading his part in this hurts too, but in a good way. Like, it's sad because I know he's going to die, but all the good things he's experiencing now seem all the more precious because they're coming to an end.
Eregnar chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
I see my earlier question would have been answered if I'd just waited. Poor Stonewall, having visions and Kali won't believe him... I did love the goodbyes to Milo. Very funny and sweet. Please don't go, Milo! Don't become a stormtrooper! You're too sweet to be a stormtrooper!
Eregnar chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
Hello! I'm back!

Liked the little scene with Crest, Honi and the Nerf Steak. Poor guy. But the mental image was so hilarious! And it's good to see Levy up and functioning, and it's wonderful how he's bonded with Weave.

I think my favorite line in this chapter is "It's against regulations to have witty banter without me, you know." But Crest deliberately calling Milo by his name instead of "shiny" was so sweet it's a close second. :)

Still, tension rising in this chapter. Order 66 is just around the corner, the boy's fates if they were sent to Kamino discussed, Milo and Kali both preparing to leave... Urgh...
zipitnow chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Ohhhh Noooooo! Cliffhanger! Is it me or is Zara a little too helpless? Lame...uh, oops...not that the Author is lame ...shutting up now!
zipitnow chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Two or three hugs at least, poor guy, great read thank you for the great story!
Eregnar chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
"Milo...he's nice." Awwww. Yup, that's Milo in a nutshell.

Ugh... Chancellor's been kidnapped... bad things are coming.
Eregnar chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Not really about the chapter, but I recently discovered a canon character named Nejaa Halcyon. Were you aware of him when you created Kalinda, and if so, are they related?
Eregnar chapter 9 . 9/28/2013
Yay! Wookiee Gunner! I love the Altisians... And it's so cute seeing Traxis working with the kids. Big tough scary guy has a soft spot.
Eregnar chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Hmmm... am I sensing another little crush between No-name and Zara? Or am I just crazy?
Eregnar chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
Heh. I'm finding I rather like 14 (although now No-name is starting to sound more like a name and a bit less insulting, so maybe I'll switch back to that. Whatever).

And the little scene with Levy waking up played very vividly in my head. It's just terrible, seeing him controlled like a robot...

Crest... puns... groaaaaan. :D