Reviews for The King's Diary
Amanda Ferguson chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
This is such a good story, I am sorry it took so long to write about it, I really have enjoyed rereading it and hope that someday you will decide to continue it or write other storys! Like so many others I was sorely dissapointed with VF (no offence meant to fans or anyone else) and your lack of screentime there, but you have a way of writing that makes the true potintial of thier story shine through and seem so much more epic! Please continue to let your creativity and talent shine!
HarmonyWinters chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Either Maahox messes up a lot or he is not truly on your side :S

As always...great writing. I love seeing things from Lotor's POV. :)

wolff s chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Be careful of Maahox. your majesty. I don't trust him.
Lady Megs chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
That ended too quick! Darn. And see? Someone else doesn't trust Maahox either!
the dark rose maiden chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Another wonderful chapter. I like the creative liberties taken with the Joyride to Doom ep...Heh, Daniel I believe was the mouthy one(always like a cannon, shooting it off) and a good smack across the face shut him up pronto. Vince being the wiser and keeping his trap shut, and Larmina...she is a lovely one(then again, she should be..look who she's related to...)

Mahoxx better watch his step. It's not wise to ignore the king of Doom!

And you still show feelings for Allura. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time...it was all Keith's fault. I can imagine the epic show down that could happen between Lotor and Keith. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Long live the King of Doom!

Christine(The Dark Rose)
KAK chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
I really liked this one, cool
LotornoMiko chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Yay! A new chapter! Though I admit I am chomping at the bit for that Lotor Allura interaction you're setting up! Good work! Hope to see more when you get a chance!
WadeWells chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
Send the body parts!

Really, no sense in negotiation. I'm sure even the Voltron Force wouldn't mind Lotor sending them chopped up into pieces. It would probably be the first time the VF and Doomites celebrate.

Gosh, I hate those darn kids.

Anyways, enjoying the story very much...but, there's that other story I'd love for you to finish. I know there's much more depth in your other story that's why I'm so anxious for you to get back to it. It has so much potential. Please work on it.

Can't wait for your next installment! :)
HarmonyWinters chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
You have delved deeper into the transformation and did it in a way that made it even more believable than the show. Wow...if only you could write an episode...

Your work so far is excellent, and I hope you update soon.

Kudos on a great story!

Harmony

On a side note: I laughed so hard over the purple zits I had tears in my eyes. I am on board with you regarding them.
HarmonyWinters chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
What a thorough view into the mind of Lotor and what drives him to succeed.

The line: "Was I brought back from death just to see my efforts fail once again?" made my heart sink for poor Lotor. I like the vulnerable side of him...his insecurites, and his astonishment at the incredible metamorphosis he underwent. It counter balances the unfailing courage he shows as he strives towards his goal. Basically you make him very REAL to us, the readers.

Beautiful work!

HarmonyWinters chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hi Lotor, I'm ba-ack!

Personally...I loved this. My one beef with the new show is that Lotor does not get enough air-time. That and the cadets (*winces*). Thank you for this piece that gives us a more balanced view of the series.

This was very well written. I hope you stay with the fandom forever, because you could never be replaced.

This was descriptive, well written, dark, and altogether marvelous.

I enjoyed chapter 1 very much.

Harmony

PS I see even KAK reviewed...and that made me LOL.
WadeWells chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Get rid of them! Get rid of them!

They couldn't do it in the cartoon, but this is fanfiction. We break all the rules. Can you get rid of them? Darn those meddling kids are soooooo annoying!

Great read as always, fun, entertaining and deeper than the cartoon.

Thanks!
Kisella the Silver chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
For the glory of the Doom Empire! I was so skeptical on Voltron Force being a good stepping stone to greater things but I am impressed and am in love with it! Everyone seems to have more of a personality now then before. I love your story and was reminded why I loved Lotor as a child to now! (and forever, I will owe to Lotor my love for dark skinned elves) Please keep it up! In all honesty I think Lotor would of had a back up plan for if he ever died. I am sure there is some illegitimate child he's been molding into a replacement leader for when he passed on who had this all planned out just for her daddy. And if you ever need a daughter for your facebook RP group, look me up!
Lady Megs chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
Me: I will never EVER trust Maahox. (curtsey) Another excellent entry, my lord.

Ryder: Cover your (CENSORED) chest!

Me: It's just a t-shirt.

Ryder: What the F- do you think he's sending that s- at? Your FACE? Or MAYBE he was aiming LOWER! Maybe he wants to get back in there - O_O Babydoll, put that paddle down - come on, put it away, I didn't mean that -

WWWHHHHHHAAAAAAACCKKKKKK

Me: (watching Ryder go flying through the air) Thank you for the kind sentiments, m'lord.
KAK chapter 3 . 7/19/2011