Reviews for Misaimed
AsorenRM chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
Even when Merlin's hurt, he can't go without teasing Arthur. Haha! You really did well putting together character personalities and scenes. five stars!
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
ARTHUR!

You self-conceited, spoiled-rotten, arrogant, proud, annoying, loyal, kind...

This was a wonderful story! I enjoyed every word.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
And of course Merlin's quiet now...
MonyMoon98 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
This is so good! I loved it! Oh Merlin you meanie :')
Your stories are awesome, keep it up _
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
That was magnificent! I hope you continue to write Merlin fanfic's in the future! :D
Myra chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Ah! Suspense! It's scaring me! Merlin is so amazing, so he has to live right?
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Loved it! I was really rather excited when I found this, because I'd sort of been wanting to read an "Arthur accidentally injures Merlin" story for a while. :) Thanks, and good job!
1sunfun chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Nice.
Qwerts chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
Oh, Merlin :) Loved the ending- and it was nice to see how worried Arthur got, of course! ;) Bromance FTW!
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Lovely story! Thank you so much.
Clara A. Rose chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
This was really, really good!
Syfy gal chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Loved it :) in perfect character! Especially Arthur. Suitably worried yet outwardly calm & somewhat prattish. Great job!
merlinkeepthemagicalive chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Brilliant story! It felt very true to the show and I'm not sure if this is really awful but I loved the Merlin whump!
HermioneK chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
"I think the honey is keeping the honey down a bit," - I think that should say "keeping the bleeding down a bit"

Oh, no, silly Arthur. Someone up there doesn't hate you, someone in FANFICTION hates you. ;) ALL of us.
For the record, I'd much rather be in Merlin's position than Arthur's. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance, so I'd be able to handle it. (And thank God to, with the amount of times that I've been injured.) Plus I can't handle stomach wounds and blood and stuff. I don't know if I could do what Arthur did if I was in his position.

Okay, I really like your story, but I think you should do some more research. I've been unconcious and in similar situations before, and it's nothing like what you described. First, adrenaline would be coursing through Arthur. He wouldn't feel tired. At all. I suppose after the whole ordeal was over with and he had some time to think, he would be tired. But in the middle of it, he would have enough adrenaline to carry Merlin, and he wouldn't be tired. Also, falling asleep and unconscious are not the same things. Falling unconscious is a lot more serious, and is usually from pain. I don't know if you've been unconscious before, but it's quite different from how you've described. If you want, I could tell you.
"half-asleep Merlin was not one of them." -I would say "half-unconscious". Again, sleeping and unconciousness are not the same things. Also, when one is unconscious, it's because one's body is usually in too much pain to deal with events, and you are like SOLIDLY knocked out. Merlin wouldn't whimper, becasue he wouldn't be aware of any events that were happening. He most likely would not keep waking up and going back to sleep, especially with all that blood he lost. He would be out for good. He would feel cold as well, not warm, because he's lost so much blood his body would go into shock and keep as much of the blood as possible close to his heart, so the rest of his body would start to feel cold from blood loss. Also, after falling unconscious and feeling cold, people are quite literally in shock. It's an effect from the panic and disorientation. Falling unconscious is completely disorienting.
Okay I'm really sorry for that. Your story is quite good, I'm just a nit-picky person by nature. Please forgive me for over-stepping any boundaries, I'm only trying to help make your writing even better. I do actually enjoy it as well.

"At least Arthur didn't drop Merlin, just put him down carefully." - That really made me laugh because before I had even read that sentence I was totally expecting Arthur to drop Merlin's head and then have Merlin yell at him or something.

"An ache settled in Arthur's stomach. Perhaps the ache had already been there, actually. It just wasn't until now, when the mind-numbing fear and gut-twisting worry went away, that he actually noticed the ache." -That was so well-written I almost died. I just loved that. It totally summed up how I imagine Arthur was feeling and oh goodness.
HermioneK chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow, that was really good! My heart kept speeding up and beating faster and faster, and I was getting scared!

Poor Arthur! Poor Merlin!

As soon as they got back to Camelot and Arthur realized Gaius wasn't there, I was like "Fuuuuuuuuudge. Oh no. Arthur's gonna flip a shit."