Reviews for Wardrobe Malfunction
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Sweet!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Goddamnit Hibari Kyoya and Nanimori Chu symbolizing for "property of Hibari".

Still, Chrome and Roll are the best interaction I could ever hope for. Explosive to the maximum level!
minekoanime chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Awwww x3 love this
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Brilliant read!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Poor Chrome-chan, being conned to date the stalker-ish Foundation leader by her Mukuro-sama. I couldn't help the guffaws though. Puberty, sex and Hibari shouldn't be said in the same sentence or paragraph. The result is just too hilariously incredulous that I spent two whole minutes laughing my ass off. Especially the apt description of Mukuro upon her successful engage with the wild creature that is Hibari Kyouya. Or her disastrous encounter with the cute but dangerous Roll.

Ryohei is such extreme sweet brother figure. 'nough said.
96bittersweetblackcat chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Lol aww chrome you wont ever be mukuro xD
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Ahhh, always such an interesting person to watch and read that Hibari.

Definitely an overgrown brat. If his supposed recent mental puberty is any indication. Ku fu fu...
Tonibelle chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is super cute. I really like it. I'm not sure if Chrome is in character though. From what I've observed, it seems Chrome is harder to write than Hibari... maybe because canon isn't paying as much attention to her? Anyway, I really enjoyed this and it made me smile.
RD-chan hokage chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Waaaah. Its so cute! Wished she had more interactions with Roll. Teehee!
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
LOL! They're such an odd couple. It's like they've been dating for months and didn't even know it. Should I feel happy for Chrome? Or should I feel sorry for her if her man has to go through a 3rd person to give her a gift? XD

But the part that made me laugh the most has to be Mukuro's theory...Kyoya going through puberty, having JUST discovered the opposite sex. LMAO!

Hope to see more Hibari/Chrome stories from you!
MissC chapter 1 . 8/1/2011

This is very cute.
Okuri Soji chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
ouuuchieee~xD

nice stoooorrryyyy~xD

and yeah, it's so sweeeet~xD

with love,

kuri
The Last Page chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I really liked it! Dokuro and Roll were really cute together!
Marabou chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I liked it! It was very interesting. Haha, Mukuro is so evil, awsome and clever! All at the same time!:D