Reviews for Chuck Vs the Dragon Rider
DaggerOfEbony14 chapter 25 . 1/20
I will be waiting for an update, because this story is awesome! Wow. I love the original idea. Thank you so much for writing it!
Mainn chapter 25 . 8/6/2013
Love it! Keep up the fabulous work!
Mainn chapter 22 . 6/14/2012
Oh how I love this story. Keep up the fantastic work.
Omega Gogeta chapter 19 . 3/22/2012
:) thanks for updating. Great story. Meep it up.
Mainn chapter 19 . 3/16/2012
So, So, so so so so awesome. I absolutely cannot wait for more!
ItsCherry chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
Nice story. I thought it was very creative, combining Chuck and Eragon the way you did. I loved both series, and it's interesting reading about how they would interact with each other. I normally wouldn't have imagined that they would ever cross worlds, but it's pretty cool to see you do just that.

Your ideas are quite good, but you should check some of your spelling and maybe improve the fluidity of your writing a bit. Other than that, I enjoyed reading this fic, so please continue! )
Omega Gogeta chapter 18 . 2/4/2012
holy crap this story is picking up! its so suspensful and just thinkng of whats going to happen next is making me want to scream at you to make the next 20 chapters so i can read. OH GODS I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE!
Mainn chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
AHHHH! SO AWESOME! Keep up the great work!
Mainn chapter 17 . 1/8/2012
SO AWESOME. I CANT WAIT FOR MORE. KEEP IT UP!
Sandzilla chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is awesome and i hope that the people who read this agree with me.
Mainn chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
Awesome! You know eragon could totally find saphira on the island because she is immortal. Keep up the great work.
Mainn chapter 15 . 11/7/2011
This story is fantastic. I love modern twists. It is also helping me gear up for Inheritance! Keep up the great work!
Mainn chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
I really love the premise of this story. I would like to see longer chapters, but whatever. Keep up the fantastic work!
GoldenMoon1997 chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
Sorry, I've been away and couldn't review for awhile. Can't bother to log in either. This story is just fine, don't mind what the other guy said (not saying "guys", it was probably just a single person who decided he/she would have some fun by bashing a new writer). Don't let him/her get to you. Your story may not be the best, but that's how everyone starts off. I'll still suggest making your chapters longer, and GOD, please throw in some action. For all these last chapter we had Team Bartowski interrogating Eragon; it is about time we see some real fight or plot development. Those last couple of chapters were just what would be considered fillers. Don't ever give up and write more!

Your still interested reader,

!Goldmoon!
wInChEsTeR bRoS iNc chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Love this chapter! Update soon.