Reviews for Homecoming
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 11 . 10/19
*whispers softly* /I'm/ rolling around in glee in this politics-filled FMA fic/chapter. Not enough of them out there, I'm telling ya
Vondrakenhof chapter 22 . 10/7
This is an absolutely brilliant story. I really liked reading about how all the characters are doing after so much time. You even made the politics interesting!

A couple of things though: Al's long range alchemy, while undoubtedly terrifying, I don't think they'd really have to worry about anybody else performing it. The only reason he can is because he saw the truth and can use himself as an array. Anybody else would have to set up arrays in advance, miles away.

The other thing is elicia's age. In the last chapter Sara says she's 16 and al is 13. But she was 3 at the start of the series. She should be in her early twenties. It's a minor thing and doesn't detract from the story though.

Thank you for writing such a great story. I'm going to check out your other stuff now. Keep up the good work!
Lynchie chapter 22 . 10/6
this was so sweet, and I love how we get to see how lil al is like ed, since so far he's been closer to big al
Lynchie chapter 21 . 10/6
I love this fic so much
Lynchie chapter 20 . 10/6
I'm so proud and happy that my boy came up with as plan like this, let alone convincing Armstrong and actually executing it
Lynchie chapter 13 . 10/6
oh man gracia founding a charity named after hughes... you almost made me cry again
Lynchie chapter 12 . 10/6
I can assure you the chinese for I love you are correct, but that's about it for my chinese knowledge besides what it shares with japanese
Lynchie chapter 11 . 10/6
I love all the worldbuilding youre doing in this
Lynchie chapter 7 . 10/6
oh noo you made me cry
eds monologue at the end felt so much like him, its exactly how I imagine things to be between them
Lynchie chapter 1 . 10/5
ooh this is interesting
Isha-libran chapter 12 . 10/4
I can't tell you how happy I was to see Indian food in this chapter! When I realised Al was making Indian food my mind automatically started translating (aloo mattar, raita, pakoda) :)

I loved to see mention of my country in such a lovely fanfic about FMA. This chapter was a great combo of three of my favourite things - food, fanfic and FMA. ;)

Thanks for sharing this with us! It was a great read, and I'm really enjoying this look at post-manga Ed and Al and the gang.

Oh, and "hing" is asafoetdia. :)
Omg I loved your work! Especially the last part, since I have the same headcanon about immigration from Xing! And your writing is great, keep it up!
Dodhanta chapter 22 . 7/30
i really loved this. it's really well written and just so amazing.
rakaduani chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
...and thus the halfmetal alchemist and sibling was made. Don't ever mess with the elrics. With or without alchemy they will mess you up.
rakaduani chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Holy crap. I cried and i smiled and i feel very moved by this chapter. Well done.