Reviews for Homecoming
Hinafan16 chapter 22 . 8/25
Hello there! I'm just seeing this years later from it coming out but your story is fantastic. I had so much fun reading it and I really like your vision of the FMA world in the future :)
ohmytheon chapter 21 . 8/16
A perfect and sweet and lovely ending that had me in tears. This was truly an astounding piece of work and I want to thank you for putting the time and extreme effort into creating this. I absolutely loved it!
ohmytheon chapter 11 . 8/16
Your world building is phenomenal. Love the detail!
ohmytheon chapter 8 . 8/16
Roy with the kids. Be still my heart. This was so sweet.
ohmytheon chapter 5 . 8/14
This was such an important chapter for me. It felt so natural. And i loved seeing these two bond. So sweet!
ohmytheon chapter 3 . 8/14
Oh gosh. This was so sweet and also heartbreaking at the same time.
ohmytheon chapter 1 . 8/13
I am seriously pumped about where this is going. Your writing is so easy to read, but it's so wonderful as well! And I love these small moments between brothers even when it's serious.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 5/3
LOL for the proposal discussion!
themusicalbookworm chapter 21 . 2/12
I've spent the entirety of today reading this fanfic and laughing/squealing/tearing-up when appropriate. Wow, I am so stunned. I kept telling my brother, "No, you don't understand. THIS FANFIC IS SO IN-CHARACTER AND SO WELL-THOUGHT-OUT THAT IT FEELS CANON."
I loved it! All the EdWin, Royai, AlMei. I'm a sap. Sucker for fluff. Oh my gosh. I loved the scene where Ed showed his scars to the class. I loved every moment where Al was questioning his own morality. That last scene with Roy and Riza lying in bed together. Ahh. I can't pick. This was so well done. I wish I could write you something that could convey HOW MUCH I LOVED THIS. You're such a talented writer and brilliant world-builder. The politics all made so much sense and were as thought provoking as those in the canon manga/anime.
My favorite thing when reading a fanfic is when I can hear all the dialogue in the character voices, and I truly was able to with this. It was, I think, the perfect fanfic. There was a perfect balance of everything. If you ever write a book with original characters, I know it'll sell. You're an outstanding writer. Thank you for creating this. 3
edwarrdelric chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
It was kind of shocking to find out Al became a state alchemist. if I were Edward I could imagine myself reacting the same way. also, investing himself in studying history and politics actually makes a lot of sense, with all that happened with the Homunculi.
edwarrdelric chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
I love moments with Riza and Al! the part about Ed still having nightmares though broke my heart...
edwarrdelric chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
I think the way Ed handled the press was actually great! it didn't feel like it was ooc, at all. sure, he sometimes has bad temper, but Ed knows how to handle situations, and you're writing this amazingly.
edwarrdelric chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
halfway through I wasn't really sure if I would like this story, but once the plot has been displayed you got me hooked! really excited to see what happens next. ;-)
Lisa Telramor chapter 17 . 7/17/2014
How do you manage to do politics so well? Really like this story. Thank you for writing it!
fullmoon'11 chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Armstrong lessons? Lol, but Al doesn't have those pink sparkles just yet. Yet.