Reviews for Ya wanna challenge?
GreyCamOnRi chapter 81 . 8/7
can I just say...you are like the best person ever! I love this fanfiction so fucking much! would you please do the world a favor and please keep writing! it's the greatest thing I've read in a very long time and this kept me occupied for four days! that's the longest I've ever read a fanfiction! especially on how long this one is. PLEASE KEEP WRITING IT! ITS SSOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!
aww, why did you stop? ... nothing bad right?
Oh god this fic cannot be abandoned. I might die if its never updated again! Its so good! The plot, the drama, the angst, the everything! Please! I sat and read this whole thing in two days (and since i do have a life) that means i have hardly slept cause your writing had me hooked like a druggie. Idk what happened to make you stop writing but i hope you start again soon!
emma chapter 81 . 12/31/2015
well, its a new year and I'm still re reading this story and hoping that you might update :P You are so close, after all these chapters! I know you can wrap it up, I believe in you!
Guest chapter 74 . 11/22/2015
Oh man, I love this story. Your writing is awesome! I do hope you contribute this!
Guest chapter 81 . 10/14/2015
I really love your writing and I hope you continue! X
Guest chapter 81 . 10/1/2015
Uh oh Leo. Watch yourself.

What happens next? I need to know!
Le02468 chapter 81 . 8/13/2015
I really like this story! More please!
Le02468 chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Uh oh,Leo is in trouble!HIDE LEO
Le02468 chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Ok I admit, I was skeptical about reading this because it has 81 chapters, but you are doing a really good job of keeping it flowing at a good pace and you're a good writer. I'm going to keep reading.
efarraiz chapter 81 . 7/26/2015
HOLA QUE TAL, ESTOY UN POCO TRISTE PORQUE NO HAS SEGUIDO CON LA HISTORIA, QUE TE HA PASADO?

POR FAVOR TIENES QUE SEGUIRLA POR LOS FANATICOS DE ESTA HISTORIA, QUIERO SABER QUE PASO CON LOS CHICOS Y LEO? LEO ESTUVO CON SUS TRES HERMANOS PARA HACERLOS FELICES? LLEGÓ SPLINTER Y SE ENTERO? FUE POR ESO QUE MANDARON A LEO A CENTRO AMÉRICA? QUE PASO? PORFI SIGUE LA HISTORIA

SE TE QUIERE MUCHO Y GRACIAS POR TODO LO QUE HAS HECHO
Mr.Butters chapter 81 . 7/17/2015
Omg YOU HAVE TO UPTADE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ UPTADE THIS GOT JUST SO GOOD! YOU JUST HAVE TO KEEP GOING! I SERIOUSLY CRY WHEN I GET TO THE 81 CHAPTER! JUST PLZ UPTADE YOU REALLY DONT KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT WILL GET ME! PLZ I'LL BE WAITING FOR MORE! BYE! :D
Juanita27 chapter 81 . 6/6/2015
Aw man, the plot finally winds its way back to the description, and the story stops. Well, good job so far- lots of twists and turns with Phonix and Bishop action plot lines thrown in. I hope u comes back to finish this one!
mcmario chapter 81 . 5/26/2015
This story is amazing. Iv just read it for the tenth time, it feels like.
I can't wait for it to be finished and you start on all the spin off ideas you mentioned in the last chapter. I so badly want to know what happens
So many possibilities!
Crazed fangirl chapter 81 . 5/19/2015
Raph is so fucking peverted! I love it w he needs to bang Leo. And a foursome wouldn't be such a bad idea lol, great story! Keep it uppp~