Reviews for Ya wanna challenge?
BizarreImage chapter 81 . 4/2
I can't believe I've just read through 81 chapters of a fanfiction about gay mutant teenage ninja turtles...No regrets had. Seriously, totally worth it! In all honesty, I haven't had this much fun reading in a long time. This had all the right mix of funny, cute, naughty, angst and awesomeness, and I love how you managed all of the turtles, specially Donnie and Michelangelo - you managed to keep them in character yet bring something new to the table at the same time. I hope you finish this sometime, this chapter just left us wishing for more! Great job ! :)
imjustpeachee chapter 81 . 3/27
Ok I know this story hasn't been updated for a year but damn I want it to be! I love rereading this over and over, and honestly my imagination can't figure out how this will end. I know it can be tough getting back into a story after so long but please, as Donnie said, just consider it!
TMNTGirl21155 chapter 81 . 3/25
HOLLE SHIT MAN THATS SO MESSED IT'S COOL AT THE SAME TIME STILL JUST WOW DUDE...WOW!
flikaroo chapter 81 . 1/30
You had be riveted to this story from the first Chapter. Brilliant execution of each character's mindsets, I really enjoy the POV changes for each chapter. And poor Leo, everyone is after him, including his brothers, haha! Let's see what would be next, Dr. Frahm is still on the loose, I can see a confrontation coming up with the good Doctor at the heart of it. Of course we have to let the brothers battle it out a bit more for Leo. And I'm a fan of Leo hooking up with NO ONE in the end, what can I say, I like our leader in blue single. I hope you update and finish this story sometime, it's been a fun read and I am eager to see what happens next.
BlingThing chapter 81 . 11/21/2014
Can't believe I read all this way only to find you haven't updated in over 2 years and it's not even finished. Is the rest of the story somewhere else or have you abandoned it? I want to read a conclusion! Even if you do a really quick one chapter one.
Bethlovesall chapter 81 . 10/10/2014
Please come back and write more! I live this story! I live then fighting over leo though I hope leo starts liking someone in the end.
WhoAmI659 chapter 81 . 9/21/2014
81 chapters and this is were you left me hanging? I need more Plz!

On another note: Very nice plot line. Loving the whole - everyone wants a piece of Leo - shinanigan. Ah... What love can do...

Hope to see an update soon. :)
Alexis chapter 81 . 8/20/2014
This story is amazing! I couldn't stop reading and I hope you update soon because the chapters are great and I want to see what happens at the end. Please update soon!
Kitsune1818 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Oh my God! I want to hug Leo so bad right now, you are making him so adorable.
Kitsune1818 chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I just found this and I think I'm going to have cramps in my cheeks because of how much I am laughing right now. This is fantastic so far.
PADalbon chapter 80 . 8/18/2014
T.T this history is so good!
Please dont give up on it!
New Girl chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
Omigosh
What if Usagi comes into the mixture!? o-o
Like, at the point the entire story is, now, Leo knows about the three of them having the hots for him, but if Splinter comes back with an old friend...
I'm sure Leo would just be dying for 'anotha brotha' to hang around with now that his actual brothers are only interested romantically. But how does Usagi feel? Hmm? How do the GUYS feel about USAGI if he were to jump into the challenge? Hmmmmm?!
And with the element of surprise on his side, Usagi could play Leo from up close so longs as he continues the 'just a friend' charade with him.
Interstinnngggg...
New Girl chapter 80 . 8/6/2014
I love this.
Like...too much for words.
I finished this thing in under two days, and thats WITH me going to school for 10 hrs at least during that time. I was disappointed that I had to stop reading because there was nothing left to read. Not being judgemental at all, but what gives? Just writers block? Or too busy?
Lili-lilium15 chapter 81 . 8/3/2014
aaaaaaaah!
I read it many times and I never tire of reading it!
and I want them done!
no matter who gets leonardo (which I would like to stay with all)
I just want to know how it ends this incredible story I read it a thousand times and never get tired!
(Sorry for my bad english,but i speak spanish...and well...the language english It is difficult for me...veryyyyy difficult)

さよなだ!!
Lili
Guest chapter 81 . 7/30/2014
Iv read this fic so many times now! I hope you decide to write more. I love Leo so much, and I agree with another reviewer, that everyone should share Leo haha.
You should definitely continue! You have come so far!
Be inspired by my review to post another chapter! Haha. In the mean time, I'll just start it again from the beginning :P