Reviews for To Have and To Hold
feedmemore chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
Hello!
I just found your story and I love it!
But it's been awhile since your last update, and I just read that you were ill and was wondering if everything was ok?
I hope you recovered fully.
I know that once SH%T happens in real life, it's hard to get back to make-believe, so I just hope that you've got your health back.
And maybe should the inspiration strikes you again, please know that you've got faithful readers waiting for you.
Toni chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
I hope you feel better soon it's 3:54 in the am in Texas and I love your story
SeaDrakkar chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
What happened to you? I am actually worried as your last ch's from more than 2 years ago and you were seriously sick...
Hope you're fine and happy.
I love this story and I think you are a very talented writer. Your style is fresh and energetic, there's no dull moment.
Thanks
cela chapter 20 . 11/22/2013
sorry you are poorly and I hope you are better soon. I just happened on this yesterday and it is one of the best things I have read on ff. just wanted you to know I appreciate your efforts.
cela chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
eric is a hound, but who wouldn't love to love him?
antoinette.grant.94 chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
I hope you are feeling better I was hoping for an update
alh1971 chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Hi-I just found this gem of a story and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading it. It is one if my favorites! I know it's been a while since you posted your last AN, but I hope your health issues have resolved and you are doing well. : )
alh1971 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Sookie's comment about being treated like a mushroom by the fae("In the the dark and fed full of s#*t")-Classic!
cela whitney chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
eric and sookies wedding night was just delightful! he truly is the worlds greatest lover. what poor claudine went through was enough to turn her to women. maybe she could get something going with pam? or godric perhaps?
lovesunandsand chapter 20 . 11/21/2012
Please come back and continue!
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Really, being admitted to the hospital is not a bad thing. If you will not do it for yourself think about how much more at ease your family will be. Less stress for them, more care for you. Double win. Triple win if you add in that as you heal you can start writing again. It would be horrible to lose such a talented author because they are acting as stubborn as Sookie can be. Your life and your family should come first, so heal up. Seriously, I wish you only the best and hope you heal quickly. I would even lay hands on you if you wanted if I were there, in an effort to help. Plus, I will keep you in my thoughts, and even if you are not religious I am- so I will keep you in my prayers too.

On your talent, you definately have one in writing. I am not sure if you have a beta reader but your mechanics are very nice and make it a pleasure to read your stories. Your flow is also one of the best I have read lately. The ease of it to understand is exemplary, even others with lower reading comprehension will be able to understand everything. Your characters are relatable and I can already see them growing. You have also managed to adapt them into your story without making them out of character of their original portrayal in the books. Over all this story is well written, has undeniable growth, interesting plot points, great characterization, and is a joy to read. That my dear is more then just raw talent, that is quality talent.

I hope you get better soon. Don't make me try to send you a can of soup! I mean honestly it would cause you to have to do more work then you need while recovering. Instead I will send you my hopes that your get better and you sons (I have only been able to confirm you have one in hs but you have hinted that you must have others), potential daughter(s), and husband are a staying healthy- a thing which we hope you will be soon too.

Off topic here, and I know this sounds kinda weird and could be construed as mean, but you sound to young to have a senior in HS. No, you don't sound immature or super young, you just had me convinced that you were mid-thirties at latest. Most of the time it takes a few years for the mechanics to meet the raw talent is what I figured. Then again I cannot really say I know the ages of many authors, so ignore me for the most part. It is just you sound young and lively while still managing sophisticated and mature.

Last thing and again back on topic: Thank you so much for writing this and even more for sharing it. You give a lot to all of us who have read it. You've been a good influence and helped us grow with each word we read. Thank you so very much!
geminigurl89 chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
Those fairies have some messed up traditions. Poor Claudine!
classicoldmama chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
thanks for this story, hope you will be in the position to continue.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/10/2012
Just wanted to say that I am loving your story. I was wondering if its over or on hiatuis? Since its been awhile since you updated. Well hope to read more soon.
88spike chapter 20 . 5/4/2012
I love this story, it's a cut above most out there. So I really hope you come back to it sometime soon. Thanks