Reviews for ClicheStorm
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 3/29
But...Psychic pokemon. They literally speak to people, well, in the anime and comics.
Whatwasthatnoise chapter 10 . 1/3
Man Ysa you totally nailed gen 7 in your a/n there.
DracoShield234 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Absolutly loved the story. Interesting relation between characters, and as rediculus as having Kyreum as a starter is, I wanted to see where you could take it and see Hilda try to take care of and train the legendary pokemon.

Then he turned into a human and started talking. -_- Aaaaaaand you lost me.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
You know, I'm more curious to know what Legendary has never been used by any fanfic author as someone's starter. I'm most curious whether an author has thought of a plausible (on inplausible doesn't matter since it's fiction) reason for Arceus to be captured. Seriously that would be the most op starter possible.
Guest chapter 60 . 8/18/2016
I love this story.

It is a clich├ęstorm, but you play those clich├ęs slightly differently than other stories, and make them work.
DemICE chapter 60 . 8/6/2016
Its funny, i read 3 of your stories in a row, Clichestorm, its sequel, and Fleur Noir, and then i review'd them backwards, resulting in this review oddly being the latest one :D

Like your "Humor" tag implied, i had a pretty fun time reading this story. Hilda was a great character able to add color in even the least-fitting situations. The others offered relief in their own way too, even N, through his cluelessness about things :3

True to the story's name, you successfully tackled many different cliches that plague the official games, and various fics alike. There were not many points in the story where i felt like i was cliche-stormed (pun intended).

About the gods having the ability to assume an alternate human form, well i'll be honest and say that it felt really awkward, but i accepted it and completely understood its importance, since fitting a large scary dragon in so many plot-important places would be very uncomfortable, if not nigh-impossible. So after a while i got used to it.

The idea of digital storage was brilliant. I mean, people have the gall and technology to digitally store living beings, and they still use backpacks for simple items? Thats one funny thing when you think about it. Tho nothing beats that you cannot run without running shoes :F

Your way of portraying the pokeball's interior, being a digital copy of the pokemon's natural habitat so it feels like home, was something i had also thought about in the past. Though in a morally ideal world, i mostly considered pokeballs a practical device that serves as a portable home for the trainer's pokemon while he goes on his journey, rather than functioning as "prisons". I believe pokemon should have the option to enter and leave their balls on their own volition. I mean, even Kuyrem could not get out of his pokeball in a time of dire need (in the sequel :X). Knowing when it is a good or bad moment to release itself from its ball should be a part of the training imo.
Zoe Walker chapter 17 . 6/30/2016
I'm liking this story so far. Deconstructing the mary sue tropes is always good fun.

One little quibble. You referred to 'Fluff the petilil' in this chapter. Isn't Fluff supposed to be a cottonee?
ValourFreak chapter 60 . 2/21/2016
Needed a few more battles, but overall a good read.
ValourFreak chapter 60 . 2/21/2016
Needed a few more battles, but overall a good read.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 58 . 1/1/2016
What a beautiful story! I was always intrigued by the chapters here. You wrote such a beautiful book. I even spent the last days of my Christmas break reading.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 48 . 1/1/2016
The vision at the last part made me think of Frozen.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 43 . 1/1/2016
An acceptable answer indeed. Truth and ideals are needed for each other.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 38 . 12/31/2015
I was suspecting Kyurem having feelings for Hilda.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
N and Hilbert ending up fighting over Hilda kinda makes me think of the Trojan War.
Zekky-Reshi-Kyu chapter 28 . 12/31/2015