Reviews for ClicheStorm
Shortmike24 chapter 1 . 4/1/2022
well your mood was stupid. like this story. cunts who wont answer hypothetical questions should kill themselves, annoying ass cunts. and not knowing what a pokedex is like not knowing what a car is. no one but a very very select few dirty backward tribes dont know what they are. but youve been helping a pofessor for years and some dont know what they are. fucking horseshit.
Guest chapter 58 . 12/6/2021
Keep in mind that no matter which dragon N wakes up (reshriham or zerkrom) they both have a type advantage against one member of the creation trio.

Palkia is dragon/water, Dialga is dragon/steel.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/6/2021
Team plasma would have been a better fit for sword and shield. People obsessed with money, power, fame. Pokemon being cobbled together out of parts
SirAlexei chapter 3 . 11/1/2020
Oh Fedora... You amuse me xD
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2020
Wait a minute previously that boy said he sensed two auras similar to kyrem. Kyrem says even though he can't see aura he can still sniff legendary pokemon out... N's bodyguards both stick together and they where perfume. THAT MEANS THEY ARE LEGENDARY POKEMON! ... but which ones?
WithPatienceComesPeace chapter 4 . 6/27/2020
This has been nice so far. I haven't been playing the Pokemon games in years, since post-middle-school I've felt they're too grind-y for a packed schedule. I haven't played Pokemon Black / White and it was nice seeing what's essentially a novelization of the game. It's really sweet and wholesome! I appreciate it, what with 2020. Keep up the good work!
Old Diggy chapter 2 . 12/31/2019
You had me and immediately lost me when you brought levels into this. I get it's based on the game but fanfics always sound stupid when they start spouting off level nonsense and makes it impossible to take the fic seriously which really sucks because this was the best starts to a pokemon fic that I've ever read.
loop2 chapter 23 . 7/20/2019
by ch 23... there are many unnecessary parts and hilda become less and less appear... i actually began to thinks that hilda is not the protagonist anymore and replaced by N and Hilbert...
but well... im still hooked and continue to read...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 7/27/2017
"And don't talk with your mouth full," Hilda countered. "Go on; put him down or I'm not getting you bacon for breakfast."
He narrowed his eyes at her, but then spat the man out onto the ground. By the lights overhead, they could see that he was covered in spit and probably bleeding from where the dragon's teeth had made contact. "You ******* *******!" the man said, sputtering. "How dare you deny the natural instincts of your Pokémon?"

I...wow. There's dumb and then there's that.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 8 . 7/27/2017
Pokemon really needs a NG option, where the starting areas restart at level 50-60, with the first gym at 65-70, and just ramp up from their, with the level cap being raised to 150 or so.
That would be awesome. Then you could totally fight the Gyms in Double and Triple battles with their whole team, where wiping them out with a sweeper that specifically counters their type would be a lot harder.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 7/27/2017
"Not on a large scale, anyhow. I didn't leave home for a crusade."

But the Saracens have taken Jerusalem! Deus Vult!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 3/29/2017
But...Psychic pokemon. They literally speak to people, well, in the anime and comics.
Whatwasthatnoise chapter 10 . 1/3/2017
Man Ysa you totally nailed gen 7 in your a/n there.
DracoShield234 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Absolutly loved the story. Interesting relation between characters, and as rediculus as having Kyreum as a starter is, I wanted to see where you could take it and see Hilda try to take care of and train the legendary pokemon.

Then he turned into a human and started talking. -_- Aaaaaaand you lost me.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
You know, I'm more curious to know what Legendary has never been used by any fanfic author as someone's starter. I'm most curious whether an author has thought of a plausible (on inplausible doesn't matter since it's fiction) reason for Arceus to be captured. Seriously that would be the most op starter possible.