Reviews for ClicheStorm
nightkit11224 chapter 46 . 4/28
They should have Joey's Rattata learn Draco Meteor. Then, he shall truly be in the top percentile of Rattata!
Lolahydreigion chapter 58 . 3/19
How about N and Hilbert's travels in Hoenn?
undeaddade chapter 57 . 12/3/2014
Ghetsis is using Shadow Pokemon? I guess that would explain why there have been so many in Unova lately...
undeaddade chapter 54 . 12/3/2014
Ask the Vanilluxe if it will miss icecream. I dare you.
Nictis chapter 16 . 10/21/2014
You know what? I'm sure the fact that the Victory pokemon chose to NOT side with you doesn't mean much, not like having a literal soul of Victory against you means that you are going to lose.
Nictis chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
They made a show of releasing their godly power, to use disable. 10/10 True power there.
Jeremy Hillary Boob chapter 60 . 8/8/2014
So, I finished your fic, and I must say, I loved it! Normally, I tend to avoid pokémon trainer fics, but this one grabbed my attention because of its premises; and I never regretted it. I'll say I wasn't really keen on the idea of a retelling the game, since the retellings and novelisations I've seen always tell exactly the same story and have the same dialogues as the game. This fic, however, was so distant, but at the same time so close to the game, that I found myself loving it.

I found the inclusion of Kyurem as Hilda's starter a bit strange at the beginning, but as the story advanced it felt more and more natural. Nevertheless, I think the idea that a legendary pokémon becomes a starter was one of the best parts of the fic, specially since it was so well developed it never even came near to the "kid starts off with a legenday pokémon, obliterates everyone with it and instantly becomes champion" category.

Another thing I really liked was the way you treated gijinkas. Truth be told, I don't like gijinkas, and usually avoid any fics featuring them. However, your explanation about artificial gijinkas was so natural and convincing that I had no problem believing it (the one about natural gijinkas still felt a bit forced to me). Making Hilbert and N gijinkas was also a great idea, and I loved the few scenes in which they use their pokémon attacks and abilities.

I also found N's character development as well developed and believable, turning from someone who is completely sure he's in the right to doubting wat he's been told all his life and ultimately discover he had actually always been manipulated by Ghetchis. Speaking of which, he was portrayed a lot more evil than in the games. He's already evil there, and even tried to kill the player, but at least he didn't order any other murders.

So, overall, I found this fic great and very enjoyable. I had a really good time reading it, and I'll no doubt look into the sequel or your new fic about Kalos.

By the way, your fic is going straight into my favs.

JHB

PS: English is not my mother tongue, so I apologise for any mistakes I may have made.
Slenderbrine chapter 60 . 7/14/2014
This review has no purpose other to make you curious/annoyed as to why someone would put a pointless review here on Chapter 60.
manga-neko-96 chapter 19 . 7/11/2014
I swear you named the Philemon Lassie and Timmy just for the jokes in this chapter
manga-neko-96 chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
This may seem really serious and doesn't have anything in particular to do with the story, but I think this is beautiful in a way. The characterization is deep and meaningful to me. Often in my life I face the same struggles Hilbert has, questioning his worth and his darker actions are relatable for me. The fact that I also have a twin brother is coincidental, but that aside, I relate a lot to this darker Hilbert. You probably did not plan for him to be as serious a character, but I feel like his struggles are the same other people face in real life. I want to thank you for turning him into a round character that is learning how to be a better person. This is really long, but I just wanted you to know the impact this story has had on me.
manga-neko-96 chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
This chapter gave me so many feels...
darrelodin chapter 60 . 7/5/2014
I just finished this story, and I have to say outstanding job! Seriously, this has to be one of the best fanfic stories I've ever read.

Your take on the story, and how you incorporated the protagonists was quite unique. In particular, your presentation of Kyrumen was very interesting. Would it have changed if you knew his part in the sequel though? Let's see...Hilda was awesome. Quirky, fun and not an idiot. Definitely worthy of a "Best Character award."

I have to say, I was apprehensive once I caught onto the half-Pokemon thing you had planned. I think Elesa tipped me off to it completely, but looking back, there were signs from the beginning. It was done well though, and you kept it all as realistic as you could.

Also, props to you for actually showing debates between Plasma and the League. The other stories I've read never went into detail, instead going for "obviously evil if some dumber poeople are well intentioned" but you went ahead and examined things. And that alternate future thing explained so much of the story.

The flaw I would point out: Grammer. Throughout most of this story, I found myself noticing lots of tinyistames. A word missing here, a wrongly auto-corrected word there, and some odd phrasings made up most of it. But otherwise, I thought it was quite well done. Oh, if you do have the original copies lying around, perhaps you could alter the scene breaks? They seem off for some reason, although that is probably due to itself.

As a final aside, I liked your ending. A lot. But I felt like it was too "happy ever after." Not because everything turned out right, but becuase Hilda got the gift to understand Pokemon. Yeah, that's weird, but for some reason it just felt like she shouldn't have it, even though it makes sense plot wise. I dunno, it might just be me.

And to end this long review, thank you once more for writitng this amazing story. I feel like I learned a lot from it, from how to write good dialogue to doing reveals. And it was fun. I think the sequel will be my next read.
LolaHydreigion chapter 58 . 5/12/2014
YOU SHOULD MAKE A COMPILATION IF CLAY PRANKS AND OTHER FUNNIES!
rouge sceptile chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
i thinks you need to space you paragrphs differently
SunBurntIcarus chapter 58 . 3/23/2014
Wow.

I've been delaying for quite a long time in reading this story, as I've seen it listed when searching for complete Pokemon Fanfictions. After awhile, I finally convinced myself to pick up this story, and I can say full-heartedly, that I am not disappointed. Out of all the stories I've ever read on , both for Pokemon and other fictions, I can truly say that you are the most talented. I am still amazed at how you managed to add so much life into characters and events that happened in Pokemon Black/White, and the entire Pokemon Fandom. Even the Gjinka's, something that I wasn't familiar with, but made interesting by this fiction. You have a natural talent at characterization, and I really do hope that more people get a chance to read this story. I thank you for a wonderful read, and hope that maybe someday I can write a story as well as you've written this one. Thanks, and onto Clichestorm 2!

P.S. I really hope you write a fiction of Ruby/Sapphire, as they were the first Pokemon games I played, and I'm sure that the remake will come out soon. Hopefully...