Reviews for Restoration
Someonewholovesyou chapter 7 . 7/30
“ That Han Solo was about the only one that had noticed it and worked to pull her back from it…well, that hadn't escaped her.” wow.
This was just beautiful.
The whole story was just so captivating. It really demonstrated the depth of Leia’s despair and the Han’s determination and foresight to not let her succumb to it. Just beautiful.
AG chapter 7 . 4/20
Amazing story. Just what I needed.

"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light"
DarthKoalaBear chapter 7 . 1/4
I give this story an A
Diz chapter 7 . 10/29/2020
Just reread this story. It is amazing.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2019
Great ending
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Oh, the mystery.
Mako-clb chapter 7 . 3/28/2019
I remember reading this some time ago, but I'm not sure if I ever left a review, and this deserves one. I love how you don't overdo the romance, especially given the timeframe this takes place in, but instead you show a growing, evolving relationship and the extra bumps faced by relationships during war time.
knitzkampf chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
This is the second time I've read this story, but I don't think I reviewed the first time. Currently Zyra has a story you cowrote with her, and it reminded me how much I enjoyed this, and your others pieces. Thank you for them!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
This is an outstanding chapter. There is so much complexity in how Han and Leia interact, and I love the conflicts between them about right and wrong, acting versus not, about the Alliance and Han's position in it, about religion and upbringing. It's so good. And then the town and the poverty...so bleak and well-described, and then that brilliant moment of the laughing children. So good.
Amilyn chapter 7 . 3/19/2017
I. Love. This. I love Han's point that he will believe what he believes, and do what he chooses to do, for HIS reasons. I love that he did find a better situation for the children so they could stay together. I love the themes of loss and orphans and hope and change and keeping promises. This is really gorgeous.
Amilyn chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
SO GOOD. This is such an outstanding description of the point where everything seems just too far out of reach, just too hard.
Amilyn chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
That. Is. Amazing. The structure of this is so strong...and the emotional content, the cautious way that you let a bit at a time be revealed, the secrets you let Leia Keep about languages she speaks while she eventually admits that she doesn't see a future anymore...so good.
erindarroch chapter 6 . 3/10/2017
I *knew* it! I reckoned he'd try to snag the statue for her but you did a good bit of misdirection to make me think he hadn't done it after all. Nice surprise for Leia (and for the reader).

My favourite part of this chapter has to be Leia's slip-up when she tries (but fails) to stop herself saying the word "amazing" in relation to Han. lol lol lol And of course Han's all over that in a heartbeat. But I also love the flash of anger he has when he tells her he does the things he thinks are right for the reasons he thinks are the right reasons, and she'll never change that about him. It keeps him true-to-character and explains how a "scoundrel" and a "criminal" could truly be, at heart, one of the good guys. And how she could fall in love with him.

I just love the way you write them. Love it, love it, love it.
erindarroch chapter 5 . 3/10/2017
I love this story. It's the kind of thing I only *wish* I could write, and then I read this and think, why bother, when it's been done so well already. The structure you've chosen is interesting and creates a bit of intrigue right from the start. Your characterisation of Han and Leia is just superb. I love the way you have them interact and the tension you create between them. Somehow, you show how much they care about each other even when they're bristling up for another spat. In this chapter, I loved the "my repertoire" conversation, where they skate close to the edge of another eruption, only to veer away (thanks to Han) and agree to leave it alone for the time being. That's progress, and signs of a relationship that is maturing.

The subsequent pillow-talk conversation is even better. I love that Han is the one who initiates it with an apology (more growth!), and I adore the imagery of first Leia and then Han turning over to face each other in bed, clearing the air and then eventually falling asleep together. Not to mention Leia's surreptitious touch when she thinks he's already asleep... SO GOOD.
PeacefullyJos chapter 7 . 2/21/2017
I read this on a long road trip and honestly saved me. Thanks so much for writing it. It's absolutely special and so, SO well written. the characters are spot-on and the portrayal is perfection.