Reviews for Geek Out Moments
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
You should have had Rex have a geek-out moment. He is already such a techie, he would go wild on video games or something.
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I loled. Than I sent it to my older brother, who got me into this show and is also a massive geek who watches gratuitous amounts of anime and plays D&D once in a while, and he loled. One massive lolfest.

So... what next? Noah takes Rex LARPing? Holiday writes erotic slash fanfiction? White Knight is a brony?
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
FFFFFFFF *essplodes*

Did I already say this on PP?

Well, I'll say it again.

OTAKU SIX XDXDXDLOL
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
OH HOLY COW I KNEW IT!

im going to wet myself! ah *wipe away a tear of laughter*
Crew Cut Ballerina chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
lol! i cant stop laughing heheheheheehehehehehehehe

oh lordy i knew van kleiss was that kind of person.

i remember watching dungeons and dragons... oh the memories...
Miki chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Do Rex next :) I don't know how you r gunna beat this
RandomDraggon chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
FUUUUUCK YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS. Six it totally an otaku...I can just imagine him fangirl squeeling over Miku Hatsune. XD You have earned my utmost respect o' great one...-bows-
kyriaomi chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
So, for background sake, I watch a animated TV series every summer, one of my few "geeky" quirks that I don't even tell my friends. This year just so happened to be Genertaor Rex, and me being me, I came to fanfic. You still keep them close to their orginal character, except Breach (she's just a tsd nuttier), so kuddos for you! I love the fact that you make them just that more realisic by giving them geeky quirks, because hey, everyone has them! :) Unusual for me, I have no strong critism for you, so my hopes are high for you! Keep it up my friend, and good luck!
Peacexfreedom chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
hahaha, Six cosplaying Naruto (I started laughing when the words cloak and red clouds came in lolz)

Is it sad that all of the forementioned shows i've either seen or is on my list to watch? hahaha

Pokemon and Yugioh cards? nice placement (I'm having flashbacks to my childhood...which I'm reliving lolz)

Very hilarious crack fic. Props to you ;)

btw, I'd put Six as hidan or kisame b/c of the sword use
SoNoEcho chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Holy things... That... Was... So... FUNNEH! POKEMON CARDS! ZOMG, I KNEW IT! SIX IS A FAN OF POKEMON! Though I've never seen Naruto before. Is it good?
SoNoEcho chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
DO SIX NEXT! I just know there is a nerd inside of the ninja-y goodness. LOL :D
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
PSSSSHHH XD ROFL

"Can't hear you, Lupus! I'm busy being an orc shield!"

That seriously made me laugh XD. FUNNY STUFF, MAN.

Also, no, I've never played D&D, but only because I don't know anyone who plays or where to buy a set. I'm pretty sure I would LOVE it and be all NERD. lol
RandomDraggon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
FUCK YEAH. -dies-
Cybra chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I saw what you did there with the player getting drunk in the tavern. Obscure reference away!

The thought of Van Kleiss and the rest of the Pack playing DnD makes me giggle so much. XD Very win.

In answer to your last Author's Note, yes, I play DnD but I'm not currently part of a campaign. :3 Tabletop RP's are fun!
acylay chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh goodness, this was too fuuny. Who knew VK and Co. played D&D? I just wonder how Cesar (Caesar?) is going to work out since he's so... characteristic already. XD