Reviews for TAMWYRTYBFIAG
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
GO GET HIM GIRL DESTROY GOLD ):D
PokeFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Oh (_) This is the kind of soft sweet story I was looking for! I read one that was funny and bickering, one that I did NOT like at all, lets just say Ruby *cough* Yah never mind and one that was okay but not to my benefits but this one is good enough D. I liked it. Hehe a bonus for Gold's entrance in the story *sniggers* Gotta love Gold 3. And I'm curious ... what does the title stand for?
Kaname chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Awww. That was absolutely adorable. I liked it a lot. I love how you tied Blue into this cause I can soo see her trying to give Sapphire dating advice. I nearly fell over laughing when Gold interrupted them. I just knew it was him before you even said who it was. I was half expecting Crystal or Blue or possibly both, literally poping out of nowhere and yelling at him for interrupting the moment.
Kidd Icarus chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
oh dear god that was amazing.

I really love your writing style and how you involved Blue into everything, lol. Gold interuptting was priceless.

"He playfully copied her lowered gaze, but his smile faded when he found her fiddling with her fingers."

omfg i love that line. I don't know why. I just do.