Reviews for Crimson with a Silver Lining
Aislin Lee chapter 36 . 9/7
Granger you need to go. she needs to slap. I know she is sad but that needs to be after she gets out of there safe.
Clio chapter 1 . 8/13
Thank you soo much keeping this story uploaded!
I have read Fanfictions, especially about Hermione and Draco, for quite a few years. When I was looking for another one this week, I tumbled over "Crimson with a Silver Lining" and I'm very grateful for that. It is one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read!
Your characters and their development feel so genuine. It nearly break my heart to read about all the heartbreak of the characters, how much they have to suffer and always when there was a short respite, just everything was crashing down again.
I especially liked that you showed us that we cannot divide people into good and bad. People are not necessarily bad, just because they do bad things, like you showed with Pansy. At the beginning, she was depicted as monster, but over the course of your story, we learn that it is not that simple and in some sense, she is also just a victim of the war.
I don't know if you did this purposefully, but your setting reminded me very much of that of the 30'th in Germany, especially the alienage seems similar to a "Konzentrationslager". Your story let me thinking about that time and the choices and fears the people have, not only the obvious victims, but also those in charge of them. In this context, the perspective of your story is really revolutionary.
I hope there are such Hermione's out there in the real world, always seeing the best in people, forgiving when no one would forgive and help when no one would help. For my part, your story let me think about myself, prejudice I habor and how unforgiving I have been in some cases. Your story give me motivation to work in this and better myself.
Thank you for writing this amazing story, sharing it with others and showing the world what really matters.
creed4482 chapter 63 . 5/28
So I need to stop reading for a bit but I’ll have no choice but to finish later. I keep going between loving and hating this story for the roller coaster of emotions it’s dragging me through and I definitely want to stab Hermione but I’m ok with that.
Regardless of the ending I wanted to say you are a brilliant writer and in many ways I wish this had been it’s own original book. Your character and plot development is on par with Justin Cronin and I couldn’t be more impressed. Thank you for the immense amount of time you put into this, it’s truly appreciated.
SweetSwizzle614 chapter 39 . 4/30
Heart wrenching chapter
rasnider02 chapter 77 . 3/28
independence mo? are you a Missouri girl by chance? love the story!
I hate Blaise rn.. My heart literally broke for Lav. She deserves so much better. Unfair.
Poor pans... I hope she gets a break and finds love. I know, how she feels. I am madly in love with someone who only sees me as a friend. I watched her for six years be with someone and have a baby just to see them hurt her in the end. Now, (she's bi, in les) she is single and anyone can sweep her off her feet. She won't allow me to try. I now watch her flirt back with someone else... It hurts cause I feel I need to be like the girl, in order for her to love me back. I don't feel good enough.
Feliza88 chapter 36 . 3/6
I love your style of writing. I love almost everything about the story. I'm just not a fan of H's character. She's crying every paragraph in every chapter but this is your story and this is your Hermione so I respect it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.
Loved this
Dramione4eva chapter 78 . 1/29
I...I have no words to express how I feel right now. I can't tell you how many times I cried while reading it. And your style of writing! I loved the way I felt as if I was going along with the characters through their journey! I will now spend at least a week staring off into space with a dazed look on my face and a goofy smile, thinking about this AU. Loved it!
Leonita Yap chapter 76 . 12/27/2020
where's Lavender?
Leonita Yap chapter 49 . 12/26/2020
oh gosh! this is the most tired story I've ever read. and both of them so fucking stupid af!
Leonita Yap chapter 37 . 12/26/2020
oh noooo!
Leonita Yap chapter 34 . 12/26/2020
this chapter wrecked me...ㅠ.ㅠ
Leonita Yap chapter 21 . 12/25/2020
oh gosh it's heartbreaking...!
2,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »