Reviews for Crimson with a Silver Lining
candaceb15 chapter 67 . 9/5
Where did Luna go?
ky.kruzan chapter 78 . 8/20
Firstly, i’m very late to the Crimson party, but what a fantastic story! Such a roller coaster of emotions all throughout. You did such a wonderful job at portraying each character and giving everyone (deserving of course) as happy of a ending as they could get. I enjoyed that perspectives of even the cruelest characters having some sort of love for one person they thought special, even if I often silently screamed “they do not deserve to feel such a feeling” lol. Secondly, I wish there was a bit more wrapping up for the ending such as Lavender, not a mention of her after the Ministry comes to the building ): And of course I wish there was some closure on the whole wanted and escape, like being acquitted.. idk? Just feel like there could have been a more wrapped up ending. But overall amazing!
Serennos chapter 44 . 5/4
Surely they can place Draco’s wand by Astoria and it can show that she killed Marcus and vice versa?
Serennos chapter 37 . 5/3
Heartbreaking...
Serennos chapter 32 . 5/3
Heart-wrenching...
Serennos chapter 28 . 5/3
Heartfelt chapter, sweet final sentence...
Serennos chapter 25 . 5/3
Why on earth would Flint think it would entice Hermione to acquiesce by showing her what happens to women already used by him?
Serennos chapter 21 . 5/3
Poor Hermione, poor Draco...
Serennos chapter 20 . 5/3
Hopefully, that’s not the last of Pansy being bested. One can only hope, as very little would outweigh what she’s already done. Sweet chapter ending.
Breedean chapter 78 . 1/29
That was beautiful. Thank you
Guest chapter 78 . 10/30/2021
Best story I have ever read about Draco and Hermione. You left no detail unknown. Thanks for giving me hope and struggle and love.
Guest chapter 77 . 10/30/2021
What a wonderful story!
Aislin Lee chapter 36 . 9/7/2021
Granger you need to go. she needs to slap. I know she is sad but that needs to be after she gets out of there safe.
Clio chapter 1 . 8/13/2021
Thank you soo much keeping this story uploaded!
I have read Fanfictions, especially about Hermione and Draco, for quite a few years. When I was looking for another one this week, I tumbled over "Crimson with a Silver Lining" and I'm very grateful for that. It is one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read!
Your characters and their development feel so genuine. It nearly break my heart to read about all the heartbreak of the characters, how much they have to suffer and always when there was a short respite, just everything was crashing down again.
I especially liked that you showed us that we cannot divide people into good and bad. People are not necessarily bad, just because they do bad things, like you showed with Pansy. At the beginning, she was depicted as monster, but over the course of your story, we learn that it is not that simple and in some sense, she is also just a victim of the war.
I don't know if you did this purposefully, but your setting reminded me very much of that of the 30'th in Germany, especially the alienage seems similar to a "Konzentrationslager". Your story let me thinking about that time and the choices and fears the people have, not only the obvious victims, but also those in charge of them. In this context, the perspective of your story is really revolutionary.
I hope there are such Hermione's out there in the real world, always seeing the best in people, forgiving when no one would forgive and help when no one would help. For my part, your story let me think about myself, prejudice I habor and how unforgiving I have been in some cases. Your story give me motivation to work in this and better myself.
Thank you for writing this amazing story, sharing it with others and showing the world what really matters.
creed4482 chapter 63 . 5/28/2021
So I need to stop reading for a bit but I’ll have no choice but to finish later. I keep going between loving and hating this story for the roller coaster of emotions it’s dragging me through and I definitely want to stab Hermione but I’m ok with that.
Regardless of the ending I wanted to say you are a brilliant writer and in many ways I wish this had been it’s own original book. Your character and plot development is on par with Justin Cronin and I couldn’t be more impressed. Thank you for the immense amount of time you put into this, it’s truly appreciated.
2,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »