Reviews for Common Knowledge
becgate chapter 1 . 3/11
Loved it! !
nice one shot
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 1/31
"Because despite what many people had bitingly tried to prove, Sherlock Holmes definitely had a heart." Aaw that is so sweet, so many feels! :'3

And Sherlock burned their flat in Baker Street after some experiment that had gone wrong? I can /totally/ picture that! xD
J.K.Holmes chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Awww! #.#
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Tam:*gushes*Awww, he's so...and she's...and John...*melts*
Anderson:*groans* Not again!
Donovan:*snorts* Can you expect any better from one the Freak's fans?
Tam:*smirks* Least he has fans.
Donovan:*splutters* I have fans!
Tam:*smiles WAY too innocently* Whatever helps you sleep, my dear, whatever helps you sleep.
Donovan:*glares* You're just like HIM.
Tam:*grins* Really?
Sherlock:*frowns* That wasn't a compliment.
Tam:*giggles* Maybe for her and the rest of them, but for me...well, you realize she said that I was super smart, good looking, and rich, right? Why wouldn't I be flattered?
Sherlock:*smirks* Messed up again, Donovan.

1)Daw, Sherlock is so sweet in this. Sure, he was clinical about his help, but you could totally tell he wasn't bothered about having a tiny child with him. I bet Clara and he would be tight.

2)Poor John. I can sympathize with those midnight/ early morning calls. I've babysat a lot of children over the years, not to mention my own siblings.

All in all, a wonderful story. Thanks for posting it on here.

Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Hurrrrrr you can forseeee the futureeeee whoooohooohooooowwwwwww spoookkkyyyyy heeeee I swear if something like this happens on season 4 I'm gonna cry. And if they name their baby Clara I'm going to laugh really hard then cry some more.
NightFuryofGallifrey chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was ADORABLE. And the last line was PERFECT. Ack! Happy fluffy feelz! Fantastic job. :)
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Firefly264 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Aaaaawwwwww, Sherlock is too freaking great. I could totally see this happening, I love it!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
D'aaaw. Oh, I feel so guilty for these feels, but that was frickin' adorable!
ronadlweasley chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
That was sooooo cute asdfghjkl;
luckymasie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013