Reviews for Crisis
Graymalkyn chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
So, to Sebastian, Kirkwall is Elthina and the Chantry. It's his second home. Or at least it's the place where he found himself. Or a new life. Or a second chance. In a way, I can understand that he wants to do something about it. I'm only sorry that he's not true to himself or to anybody when he tries to explain why he wants to do that.
Nice one :)
Jainaxox chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This is well written...but you seem to be of the belief that Sebastian has issues siding with the mages, when in the game that's not true. What pisses him off is if you let Anders live, because in that case you're basically supporting a terrorist who killed a bunch of innocents. I killed Anders and sided with the mages, and Sebastian had no problem following me. He said that mages were children of the Maker as well, and that him standing with the mages will show that the Chantry won't condone tyranny in its templars.
Epiphany sola Gratia chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really like the characterization and the dialogue.

I think Hawke quoting Elthina was an inspired touch because it does capture what is really wrong with Sebastian. He has a good heart but he is so absolute. He acts with his emotions thinking and then regrets them later (as he did with murdering the Flynn Company that were hired to assassinate his family.)

You did a wonderful job!
JayRain chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Such gorgeous tension here. Comparing Sebastian to a templar is fitting, and I can really feel his rage. Hawke makes a good point when she says she tried to talk to him, but he didn't hear what he didn't want to. That seems to be the case in many unpleasant circumstances in Kirkwall, and in life. You've portrayed Sebastian's self-righteousness and Hawke's exhaustion with it all in a manner that is not cliche or stereotypical, making both characters stand out. Another wonderful work :)
massivelyattacked chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Love this! I can just hear Sebastian snarling through his teeth the whole time. This is very well written, as your work always is.