Reviews for The Walls that are Left
kei-v3 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
lkaljklsjlkjdjjdlkkj THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I. I can't, You captured their relationship so beautifully, how could you do that, I cannot even gah.
Kyara313 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I got sucked into the story so much that I forgot if I saw any tense or grammatical errors of that sort. _; This fic was so refreshing in how you capture Kazuki and Soushi's relationship so perfectly, I absolutely loved it!
Zetsubouhime chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
wow, I thought it was really good! and it felt so in character as well! very well done! & and that it's a bit scattered like that doesn't really matter, I think it suits it & somehow I could actully see these scenes happening in the series. I would love to read a lot more from you in this fandom :3
Izumitakuto chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh my god! I love it, please, dont leave it like that, continue this fic its so warm and lovely, I love fafner and the excellent way you write, your fics are the best, so much love and ansgt. Please make more xP
amy rodriguez chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
omg! i loved it. thanks for the story it was amazing it made me want to cry.
knightinred chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Yeah, they need to cut their hair in EXODUS. Kazuki's isn't like him and Soushi's is way too long, even for a female, oh my. I like how you exactly described Soushi as a 'naturally awkward person' :D More KazuSou stories, please :3