Reviews for 87 Seconds
Mari217 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Just found your fics. Loving them. Well done!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Ha! Cute! Steve and Danny love to bicker even when they're glad to see each other as fine and not hurt.
Effie17 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You really ought to make this longer. I can just hear Danno spluttering about the "not having any spam" remark, not understanding, and then telling the paramedics that Steve may be concussed because he's not making any sense.

I hope you go back and flesh this out a bit more; I'd like to know more about the beginning, too. What brought our boys to the top of the cliff? Who are the baddies? Was Chin also at the top of the cliff, or did Danny call him? Where's Kono?
Belker chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
GraceGraceGrace chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Love it! Insight into McG and his family... Would love to see more of that on Show!
Lidil chapter 1 . 12/25/2011

Damned good diver.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Good Story!
janie m chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great story again. Really well written, thanks.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
OMG! That was great! I could sooooo see Steve doing something like that! I really loved how you brought the memories into the story! I was just thinking maybe Spam should become a mandatory accesory for the 5-0 team, just like their gun and cell phone! :) Great job!
sorree chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wonderful story combining both past and present ... thanks
Sotobow chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow, I really liked this! It wasn't too short or long, and your style of writing was emotive and still succinct. Also, your characterization completely rocked. :D

I loved Steve finally understanding what his dad had meant, and his reflection on being a partner now rather than a leader or a soldier.

Those two are what keep me watching the show. Especially Danno. 3

Great story!
francis2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Wow, Steve took an awful risk. The flashback to his father doing the same makes it even better. I love this!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
very nice story
BandBfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Can I say how jealous I am that you are in jealous!

Great shot, loved the Steve and Danny Moments...very IC.

As I have said before, you write the Boys so well.

Loved that there are a few good memories with regard to his parents.

Well done & thanks for sharing.