Reviews for The Joy in the Bundle
blackhorse14 chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
I love it! I think Kaci is a perfect name. 3 I hope you start updating again! BH
rat chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Athen, Aphrodite, Sydney,or something uncommon this is Bones baby after all.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
My cousin's name is Caci :) Well... actually it's Acacia, but her nickname is Caci. I think it's a very pretty name and would fit very well on any child of Booth and Brennan's.

These little one shots are great. Short enough to savor and meaty enough to enjoy! Keep them coming!
LINRApt chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
i like this story! :) i think you should do a chapter just about bones and kaci.. for example a day with just the two of them! it would be so nice! and kaci could say her first word! ;D xx
Indigo Nights chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That. Was. So. CUTE! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
berniej chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
A bug specialist yes! uncle Hodgins would love that! and his son can be an FBI SPECIAL AGENT!conspiracies here we go!

Thanks for sharing

Bernie
dharma.monkey chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
I really enjoy these. Great concept. And letting the muse work without staying chronologically makes a huge difference, doesn't it?
dharma.monkey chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I like this one a lot. I'm thinking about writing a chapter of my own about how Booth finally caves & gives her a pistol (an appropriately-sized one, of course).
zats chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Enjoyed the chapter, cute how they resolved how she will become a more rounded person. Look forward to more.
Joy Booth chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Interaction between little michael hodgins and kaci? A contest for ruler (king) of the lab?
Joy Booth chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
blackhorse14 chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Love it love it love it.

& I LOVE the name. Its perfect. Completely, absolutely perfect. The way its spelled makes it even better.

I have a prompt: Twilight.

As in the book series, or the movies. I would love to see B/B/K & the squint squad discussing the Twilight series. It would be utterly hilarious.

Love your story!

I alerted it. :)

BH
blackhorse14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS. Its fantastic. And thanks for putting that website on your a/n! I had no idea it existed.

Keep up the great work. :)

BH
zats chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
I am with Bones on this, NO Spiders in the house. Look forward to reading more.
aroundpeginasquarehole chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Alyvia Joy. I think it's a pretty name.