Reviews for One Is the Loneliest Number
TheSilentFury chapter 3 . 1/31/2017
Wow very nice. could you possibly update?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
This is the best! I can't believe it it's amazing! But I had one question. What is Wally's age and backstory? Okay, that's two but same diff, right? I just really wanted too know if Wally were 15 or younger. In my opinion it would kinda be awesome if he was around 13. But it's your story so I'm just wondering what is age is. Please write more.
-Sincerly
Me
Akira chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
I love it! Please continue! :D

A big hug,
Akira
nova bomb chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
please update i wish to see where this goes
Yoline Nimai chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Wow, I really like this story, it's an interesting begining plus I'm a big fan of Roy and Wally! I hope you can update soon!
Blessed24 7 chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
I love Wally and Roy's developing friendship. Roy needs a friend and Wally is good for him.
NiRinn chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
I loves it!

I'm totally just going through all your stories and falling in love with pretty much all of them... :D
unknown chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
mmm... In first place... THANKS for the story... was... mmm ... great/cute/cool/awesome i really don't known how can i put it in words...

and just now i... uhmm... need more... MORE...!

why... roy and wally are a perfect couple...

your vision of Hero Roy and sidekick Wally is great (really i don't know any other word to describe it)

so, thanks again for the good story... (one more thing, if my english suck and i say something weird just ignore it... )
FallenHope-Angel chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
aww that was so cute and so very sweet. i loved it and i as just like a pile of goo at the sight of kid wally! he's just so precious and now he's with roy! aww how cute that now he's gong tobe his partner not sidekick! update soon or whenever you can please!
asdf chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
This seems like a really unique story. Please update soon.
Ahja Reyn chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Alright, I'm hooked. The way you've portrayed Wally is too precious.
Grayheart chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
It'd be cute if you put Roy and Wally together.
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
So sweet! I can't wait to see what happens. Great chapter!
NioushaXD chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is so good it hurts!
Anticsareme chapter 3 . 8/6/2011