Reviews for From the Beginning, To the End
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Omg... So sad but beautiful
strawberi1928 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
ohmygoodness i didn't realize i had been holding my breath for the entire story until i got to the end, and realized everything was ok.
this was amazing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
How I wish that is how it happened. Sigh. Well. That's why there is FanFiction. And a marvelous job you've done, at that!
Jack'N'SallyGal chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Gah..I would have loved to read more of this... like, if it went on as a 300 chapter fic - that would totally be fine by me! I loved the detail and the progression..*sigh* Well done. )
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I love the ending :,) Great work!
tumblr follower chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hi...

It was a sweet fanfiction and the ending made me smile.

Just something I want to clarify.. Doesn't Fenrir Greyback and some of the snatchers stay with Bellatrix? So how was it possible for Draco to have killed Bellatrix so quickly.. Sorry its been 5 months since I read the book last so I forgot that part..
SeerScarlet chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This is so simple yet sooo sweet and full of emotion3
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I think that was one of the sweetest things I've ever read. And I completely and utterly adored it.(: It was amazing. Great job.(:
Winnehkitteh chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Why. Why must you hurt me like this? My shipper heart just exploded. This is really excellent- I would love to hear all the thoughts and words before their significant points in their hogwarts years. "He began to fade from the maurder's map and her life..." ah you kill my life- in a good way :LL :)) 3 x (i always wish one-shots were never one-shots lol)
MortalInstrumentsObsessed chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh. My. God. This was such a good Dramione fic. I loved seeing all of that fluff even though it all happened in the past. So good!