Reviews for Ask the Cast: ADGTH
ShewolfSOS chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Ooh ooh I have a dare for Charlie! *smirks* He has to spend fifteen minutes locked in a closet with Carface and Killer... DON DON DON!
Max Jenkins chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
1.)Very interesting, in fact If it wouldn't be much trouble, could I help out with this as well? It appears that I have alot of time on my hands and alot of questions.

2.) Good Job, 3 questions:

Charlie, what would you do if you were forced into K-9 for a mission from annabelle?
All, If you had the chance, would you want to be human?
*Charlie falls asleep during a different question*Charlie wakes up, right next to the open fan-closet...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Charlie dose it with belladoma
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
MORE!
scribbler619 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
this one was . . . unusual, but good. i'm afraid that i don't have any dare ideas, but i do have a truth question, for Carface: if you and Charlie got into a ligit fight, would you be able to live with yet another loss at his paws?
scribbler619 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
i'm still laughing!
scribbler619 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
very funny. all dogs go to heaven was one of my favorite movies when i was a kid. . . i can't wait for an update!
DisneyBlue02 chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Hahahaha! I totally lost it when Charlie did the wiggle! Sorry I took so long, pal, I kind of had my hands tied.

So, anyway, let's keep the show goin'! I'll keep comin' up with more truths and dares, from mellow yellow, to DANGEROUSLY CRAZY! Lol, it's true.
RevDragon chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
-eyebrow raise- Are you asking me to try and preach your ears off Itch? Anyway I'll just take a quote from my profile (which apparently you all failed to read XD).

My Pen name: Well, it comes partly from me listening to Revtheory's song "Hey Yeah" while I made my account, also the fact that I like to review stuff, it makes me feel like I'm good at something Lol. And RevDragon sounds cooler then ReviewDragon, well in my eyes anyway.

Actually-speaking of preaching, I dare the entire cast to sit through the sermon entitled "Watch Them Dogs" it's on youtube, less than an hour long.

Question (more of a taunt really): Hey Charlie *snicker* how was that dress?

Belladonna: Would you rather live in the ocean for the rest of eternity or be forced to turn good? :3

Reverse for Annabelle: Would you rather suffer in hell for the rest of eternity? or be forced to turn evil?

Sasha: I dare you to force feed Charlie the hottest pepper in the world, then have him drink this bottle of hot sauce. *whispers* sorry Charlie I can't help it.
WritingFromTheSoul chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
ZOMG haha okay one question:

Will Sasha and Charlie be getting married anytime soon?

-Vi
Crazysquirrelgirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
XD Great story you got.

Okay, when the boys wake up. Tell Charlie that he missed out on the girls kissing, and that I dare Charlie and Itchy to kiss. :P

I also dare Red and Belladonna to try to dance together. However, Red wants to tango while Belladonna wants to rock out. XD
RevDragon chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
The dude who dared those kisses is insane -facepaw- just as bad as that cross dressing for an entire chapter dare from another story which slips my mind, not that I care to remember anyway, so don't get any ideas. Can't wait for the next chapter.
roseofnoonvale chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Very good. In the script for the Wizard of Oz it should say and your little dog too, not and your little doll too.

Ok, I have a few questions. Belladonna, why do you hate Annabella so much, and why did you become evil? Annabelle, have you ever done anything that could be considered evil?

For everyone, including you Lazerwing, what is your biggest pet peeve? Also, can I please have all of your autographs?
ed wolfdog chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
make bess kiss sasha and annabelle kiss belladonna
Neopian chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Ba ha ha ha ha!

I have to start thinking of dares...