Reviews for Hurricane Williams
sophik chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Oh gods... I can see this happening! Steve and Danny have quite an amazing friendship in the 2010 TV show, and you captured that very very well! The only thing I would suggest to improve the story is to go into Steve's and Danny's feelings a bit more; how did Steve feel? Was he determined? Did he have flashbacks to his past as a Navy SEAL? Did they include someone of his team dying? What was Danny thinking? Other than that, this was a good ficlet- keep up the good work!
daleaikman chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Alsome rants on Danny and Grace's parts.
francis2 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
I love that Grace is so much like Danny. And how much Danny enjoys it.
francis2 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
I guess this could have happened with the grill so near the blanket. Danny makes a lot of drama out of this... love it!
francis2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I love his rants too.
angelofjoy chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
That was awesome. I love the Grace ranting like her father bit. I totally see that in her. She's going to be just like him!
Effie17 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Very funny!
angelofjoy chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I liked it, that was very cute and funny enough, i had that same thought roll through my mind when i first saw that episode. Fire is not something to neglect Steve! heehee. Good job, can't wait for more rants!
angelofjoy chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I really liked it, good job. I could totally see Danny taking his frustrations out on his computer. I know i do.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love that Steve got the last words in...well, at least in terms of what you wrote. lol!
VLC2010 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
LOL!

It's like what Steve said in the episode of Pilot "You shot my only lead!" I love this one shot humour, so reminds me of the time when Danny says "your Vendetta"

Love it! Hope to see some more humours for Hawaii Five-0 on fanfic! Absolutely love them to be going off at each other. )
Doe214 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Love the rants! Keep them coming! I would also LOVE to see Danny's response to the "And it was only two bullets..." comment. I can see the smoke coming from his ears already! :)
angelofjoy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I liked it, I can't wait for more. You should totally write loads of these. i will stand by patiently waiting for another rant.
conformityissuicide chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Of course Steve would only argue the number of bullets! Priceless, cant't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh yes, certainly continue. I so love these little "conversations" between the boys. There's no stopping Danny when he gets on a roll.