Reviews for On Teenagers And Love
TiAdoro914 chapter 38 . 8/29
What a story! Woven in between the reality of the books you tell this delicious tale of Fluer and Hermione and their love. Breathtaking at times. While I realize it's complete, I like many others would love to see you continue to tell us this revised version of HP. I'd love more than anything to see how they come through the winning of the war and what happens to them next as they start their lives together. Thank you for sharing your talents.
RachellovesRain chapter 5 . 7/22
Its beautiful. Very very beautiful...
Chagit chapter 38 . 7/9
Fantastic story! Love it a lot.
Lacie De Guzman chapter 38 . 3/23
thats so HOT! i really hope you update or do s sequel or something... ANYTHING! its also really sweet how Hermione learn french unconsciously hahahhahha now im waiting for when its hermione's turn to ahemmm truly shag and bang Fleur! Love you author-san! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! chapter 38 . 3/20
I think what I really like about this story is that it's written in present tense, which is something you don't see too often. It might not be big deal to some people but I really like it and makes this story stand out to me now that I'm reading it for the second time. Anyways, I really hope you're not too burned out on this story because I'd love to see your take on DH.
Infinii chapter 2 . 1/30
I have to admit, the beginning on this story on chapter one is not so well written but it's getting better through the chapters. This is nice, and I'm assuming you actually speak Francais aha.
1stSoulVamp chapter 1 . 1/30
I love this!
Haell16 chapter 38 . 1/6
Esta historia merece una (la esperanza es lo ultimo que se pierde),
espero con ansias la actualizaciĆ³n.
sophocles12345 chapter 38 . 12/13/2014
Please Update :)
Texaschic1 chapter 38 . 10/23/2014
Great story and great ending for now :) I do hope you plan to one day pick this one back up with the completion of the books and then your own AU on what happens after the defeat of Voldemort. Even if its not as long as this fantastic one was, I know people would love to read it. I like how you depict their relationship with the very realistic heartaches of them being seperated due to the War efforts and Hermione still being in school. The whole necklace and ring exchange was interesting. The muggle version of a promise ring. I liked that their friends were supportive of their relationship.
sikodelika chapter 25 . 10/15/2014
Great story! I love how seamless it integrates with the official canon.

Also, I like that they have to deal with being apart like any other teenager. A lot of the other Fleur/Hermione stories end up with them practically living together for the three years after GoF, which is very far fetched even in this fantasy world and in fanfiction. You have created a realistically believable depiction of what a relationship would be like while one is 15 and in school, and the other partner is working; the waiting for months on end, the long distance, the writing to each other, the sense of desperation every meeting causes...

All in all, lovely story.

Unsure if I should start part 3, given that is not finished and its not clear if it will be. Hope you write more. :)
Weaseltotheface chapter 38 . 9/23/2014
i hope you update soon! :D
Puff614 chapter 38 . 8/27/2014
I hope another update will be arriving on this story in the near future. I just had a lovely day re-reading the whole thing and really enjoyed it. I am anxious to see what more you have in store for us :-)
akichimihito chapter 38 . 8/19/2014
Wow, this story is amazing! I quite literally read this in one go and, just, wow. I really love everything about this story from the way you write Fleur and Hermione together and separately to how you incorporated Fleur so seamlessly into the canon plot line and how Ron and Harry don't really give too much of a fuss about it, especially Ron and that's just a relief. I hope that this story isn't complete though? Even though it says on your status that it is? I really, really, REALLY wanna see how things will work out for them when Hermione is off hunting horcruxes with Harry and Ron and what Fleur will do doing that time and just ahh! Please continue! I love your story and your writing!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/11/2014
So I've just read this all in one sitting and I'm flabbergasted why you just ended it. I mean, you went through all the books up till mid 6? Why not finish with the wizarding war and a future glimpse like book 7? It's a real travesty to leave such an amazing flurmioney story unfinished like this (I pay not attention to the completed tag because this fic is not done, no matter what anyone says). I hope someday you come back and wrap this up. It's probably one of the most in depth, awesome, longer fics that explored all the books, that have focused on flur/hermoine, I've read. It touches on things that I'm sure people have wondered about (magic phallus anyone?) and we need to know how they can have kids. Seriously. Finish this please. Pretty pretty please.