Reviews for On Teenagers And Love
Kali-blue chapter 37 . 8/10
Still Lovely the second time around
Update
SaintRefresh chapter 1 . 5/30
Huge Inspiration
sekritmgntgrlacct chapter 38 . 4/1
I realize that this was last updated about 2 years ago... but I hope out of nowhere you finish this one day! :)
Ayeun chapter 38 . 3/8
What an amazing story. Would love to see what happened next, the war, what comes after, who else ends up together, and maybe Fleur and Hermione's kids.

Please keep us updated if you plan on writing any further with this.
TiAdoro914 chapter 38 . 8/29/2015
What a story! Woven in between the reality of the books you tell this delicious tale of Fluer and Hermione and their love. Breathtaking at times. While I realize it's complete, I like many others would love to see you continue to tell us this revised version of HP. I'd love more than anything to see how they come through the winning of the war and what happens to them next as they start their lives together. Thank you for sharing your talents.
RachellovesRain chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Its beautiful. Very very beautiful...
Chagit chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
Fantastic story! Love it a lot.
Lacie De Guzman chapter 38 . 3/23/2015
thats so HOT! i really hope you update or do s sequel or something... ANYTHING! its also really sweet how Hermione learn french unconsciously hahahhahha now im waiting for when its hermione's turn to ahemmm truly shag and bang Fleur! Love you author-san! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
jesse.page chapter 38 . 3/20/2015
I think what I really like about this story is that it's written in present tense, which is something you don't see too often. It might not be big deal to some people but I really like it and makes this story stand out to me now that I'm reading it for the second time. Anyways, I really hope you're not too burned out on this story because I'd love to see your take on DH.
Infinii chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
I have to admit, the beginning on this story on chapter one is not so well written but it's getting better through the chapters. This is nice, and I'm assuming you actually speak Francais aha.
1stSoulVamp chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I love this!
Haell16 chapter 38 . 1/6/2015
Secuela
Esta historia merece una (la esperanza es lo ultimo que se pierde),
espero con ansias la actualizaciĆ³n.
sophocles12345 chapter 38 . 12/13/2014
Please Update :)
Texaschic1 chapter 38 . 10/23/2014
Great story and great ending for now :) I do hope you plan to one day pick this one back up with the completion of the books and then your own AU on what happens after the defeat of Voldemort. Even if its not as long as this fantastic one was, I know people would love to read it. I like how you depict their relationship with the very realistic heartaches of them being seperated due to the War efforts and Hermione still being in school. The whole necklace and ring exchange was interesting. The muggle version of a promise ring. I liked that their friends were supportive of their relationship.