Reviews for On Teenagers And Love
Plis
The Hazel Eyed chapter 1 . 5/24
Plis
jumpingninjo chapter 34 . 5/7
lesbian anime lol the last line was hilarious this was different but i have to admit it was one of the best fleurmione fic oit there and i should know because ive read almost all of them. i love how everything meshes together it makes for one emotional journey but its well worth it i like how hermione isnt weak but submissive only in front of fleur. One of my favorite parts is the whole jewlry concept that was new but im still a sucker for her being hermione mate. but all in all you gave me emotional journey and i love your story. good show my friend good show.
Seriously you don't have to be this partial. Its a mutual relationship,let Hermione wear a strap on and f*** the shit out of the french witch. Don't treat Hermione like a crap. She is a Gryffindor for gods sake. Don't make her weak again. I am tired of people writing her character like a submissive one. Let fluer get down on her knee and suck Hermione's cock. Why because she is a veela? You wont do it?
Kali-blue chapter 37 . 8/10/2016
Still Lovely the second time around
Guest chapter 38 . 6/30/2016
Update
SaintRefresh chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Huge Inspiration
sekritmgntgrlacct chapter 38 . 4/1/2016
I realize that this was last updated about 2 years ago... but I hope out of nowhere you finish this one day! :)
Ayeun chapter 38 . 3/8/2016
What an amazing story. Would love to see what happened next, the war, what comes after, who else ends up together, and maybe Fleur and Hermione's kids.

Please keep us updated if you plan on writing any further with this.
TiAdoro914 chapter 38 . 8/29/2015
What a story! Woven in between the reality of the books you tell this delicious tale of Fluer and Hermione and their love. Breathtaking at times. While I realize it's complete, I like many others would love to see you continue to tell us this revised version of HP. I'd love more than anything to see how they come through the winning of the war and what happens to them next as they start their lives together. Thank you for sharing your talents.
RachellovesRain chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Its beautiful. Very very beautiful...
Chagit chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
Fantastic story! Love it a lot.
Lacie De Guzman chapter 38 . 3/23/2015
thats so HOT! i really hope you update or do s sequel or something... ANYTHING! its also really sweet how Hermione learn french unconsciously hahahhahha now im waiting for when its hermione's turn to ahemmm truly shag and bang Fleur! Love you author-san! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
jesse.page chapter 38 . 3/20/2015
I think what I really like about this story is that it's written in present tense, which is something you don't see too often. It might not be big deal to some people but I really like it and makes this story stand out to me now that I'm reading it for the second time. Anyways, I really hope you're not too burned out on this story because I'd love to see your take on DH.
Infinii chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
I have to admit, the beginning on this story on chapter one is not so well written but it's getting better through the chapters. This is nice, and I'm assuming you actually speak Francais aha.