Reviews for Freedom
Vibbah chapter 50 . 11/10/2013
I love how you half explain things, like with The Morton Stalker, because it allows the imagination to run free. I also agree with the other reviewer here, how the hell has this not got more reviews? The story is great, I love S.T.A.L.K.E.R and I think you captured the essence of loneliness in the cavern section very well.
All in all a great story 10/10
Fenris chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Liking it a lot. You're very good at establishing characters and I'm liking the new ones as much as if not more than the "originals". Also liking the way you set the "scenes". Keep up the great work and thanks.
Akitesyu chapter 49 . 2/25/2012
Ok, just read chapter one and I have to say, the lack of reviews for this fic is a travisty. Chapter one has conveyed a nice sense of what is in store for the fic. I will have to read further to see if you captured the "feel" of the Zone.
Voba chapter 22 . 9/23/2011
I just recently started following your stories, and I have to say that I love your interpretation of the Zone. I especially loved this chapter, and I think that the different routs really added a sense of just how badly things can go in the Zone. So keep up the good work, and I look forward to the next chapter!