Reviews for Project Hellfire
ima geek chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
wow this story was amazing! exelent writing skills and enhanced vocabulary. i love that sam punched rodney, he had it coming. thanks for writing!
CuriousFlynn chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Great feels very true to the show and the characters, especially Rodney. I liked how you showed the thoughts of the waitress (maybe they've saved the world or something). Very funny.
littleellie30 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
NICE! good characterisation especially of rodney. he can be such a prick at times and yet you have captured that well. in favourites now!
LadyMo chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Nice ending. I would have liked Rodney taking back calling Jack old but I think sometime after the punch he might have realized his mistake on doing that, and the other mistakes he made. Thanks.

:-)
Cdngater chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I completely agree with SG1rocks! I love to see this side of Sam and it would have been nice if they let her character lose that restraint every now and again. As an example, when Janet died and they show an emotional moment with Carter and the video camera in her face as shes coming back from the mission. That would have been an oh so appropriate time to let her character loose a little. Great job as always! I love the quiet moment between her and O'Neill at the end when he tells her she shouldn't have hit Rodney. I loved that you tied in the O'Malley's incident. That is one fight I wish they would have shown!
LadyMo chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I cannot believe Rodney being that blind to what he said to her about Jack. Also for accusing Jack of getting himself hurt for no reason. What would have happen if Jack did not manually activate the shields? Did any of this go through his head at anytime? Rodney is a piece of work.

:-)
Sg1rocks chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Loved it. I've always loved it way Sam got feisty, which is why I loved the McKay SG1 eps., as they brought out that side of Sam. Good thing is that we know she does get pissed off, but she just seems to have super restraint or something. Anyway, you really should continue to explore this side of Sam. It does exist, even on TV series, just not often. Too bad the writers didn't do it more justice.

Thanks again.
sammie77 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Nice - enjoyed it!
dpdp chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Very nice.
huge sg1 fan chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
good story. i really enjoyed reading this. :)
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
A big high five to Sam for breaking Rodney's nose. He deserved it. Good story.
Ty chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Carter should have broken his nose a LONG time ago!
Cdngater chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Awesome! I LOVED it! Thank you! Lets see...I absolutely loved seeing Sam lose just a little of that composure she always has. Sam was always considered a "Mary-Sue" character by many fans...too perfect in every way. I kind of wish they would have done this on the show a few more times (Like when she decked Ball). I thought that you did a great job of keeping Sam in character and yet showed a little of that human side of her. How could anyone help but want to deck Rodney Mckay! And you couldn't have written Teal'c more perfectly! It was awesome that Teal'C had to restrain Carter. That was my favourite part. Usually it's Teal'C that is the one being held back. That was great! You are inspiring me to try my hand at writing. Thanks for running with that idea. I loved it:)
dpdp chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Great story. Just the right amount of angst and drama. Poor Rodney such poor judgment on his part warrants a broken nose.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Excellent story! I've always wanted to knock the crap out of Rodney myself. Go Sam! Loved it!