Reviews for The Telegram Conundrum
Ethelfreda chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Far darker than I have come to expect, but certainly an interesting way to view WM and JO. Very courageous of you to write this.
Ethelfreda chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
One detail, Brackenreid is a Yorkshireman.
Ethelfreda chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
New to fanfiction, so i just found this. Intriguing opening. I'm glad William did not go to Julia. Those two irritate me no end. For intelligent people, they behave very stupidly sometimes, but affairs of the heart are often difficult. Will probably read through to the final chapter before I write again.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
YESSS HE DIED! I mean I love him but I love angst and tragedy and there is not enough of it on here! Superbly written!
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Omg this was such a moving chapter, so beautifully written and so sad! :(
Demosthenes23 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Okay. That wasn't the ending I was expecting. Excuse me while I cry for a bit. (
login password chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
First of all thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to me! I really appreciate it! I read this during my English class in the morning and started freaking out and grinning! I got a few weird looks! :P I loved this chapter. It was so descriptive! I like how you describe things in such great detail instead of using dialect. The end, although slightly morbid, was lovely! I'm eagerly looking forward to your next story my friend!
login password chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
You can't kill him! But I know you are anyway and that's alright. I hope Julia feels like crap after this... Update soon!

Cool Breeze chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
You've been missed! So glad you're back but tell me...you're not going to kill my, actually, our William, are you? :( Say it ain't so! Really glad you're back and I've heard things get better for William on the show so keep positive :)
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I am so, so glad that you got your inspiration back !

Well done, I myself have just overcome my writers block, it was awful :P

I really, really need another fix from your story asap please :)

I can't imagine him dying! :O

Poor him and Poor Julia ! :(

Great chapter, wonderful help, and beautifully written :D

Thank you once again!

All the best,

Amy x
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
This was great! And its been ages since your last update! please continue im dying to know what happens next
Kaulitzfan14 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Please please please update! You can't just leave it there!
chymom chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Wow heart griping! What happens next? Is he dead or did the good dr get a better shot of at the guy? Who was the man? What happens if he's dead? What will the good dr. Do? If he's only hurt bad what will she do? How will the news of get marriage come across?

So may questions left in my mind! Please help?
login password chapter 9 . 12/4/2011
HOW COULD YOU END THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT! I hate cliffhangers! This chapter was beautifully written as always, and I'm glad Julia realized how much of an a** she was! I hope William doesn't die, but I think that it's unavoidable. Then Julia will feel lots of pain. Looking forward to more! Please update soon and maybe give me a hint to what happens next?

JuliaJoyBell chapter 8 . 11/25/2011