Reviews for The Telegram Conundrum
Hannah Lynn chapter 11 . 6/24/2015
Well, I hate you now.

AND YOU WROTE THIS FOR A FRIEND? *Groans*

But I meant it - you are a terrific writer. If I may have permission to someday write a poem inspired by this story, would you kindly send a message to Hannah Lynn McDonald saying as much? I'm not on now, but I'll get it eventually.

Thank you for writing this - against all odds.
Hannah Lynn chapter 10 . 6/24/2015
I will say this now before I hate you in the next chapter: you are a superbe writer. The emotions, scenes and characters are wodnerful - if the emotions are a bit horrid and I really should withdraw now. However, you are also CRUEL to end the last chapter like that and then begin this in such a way and then end it like this again!
Ethelfreda chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
Far darker than I have come to expect, but certainly an interesting way to view WM and JO. Very courageous of you to write this.
Ethelfreda chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
One detail, Brackenreid is a Yorkshireman.
Ethelfreda chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
New to fanfiction, so i just found this. Intriguing opening. I'm glad William did not go to Julia. Those two irritate me no end. For intelligent people, they behave very stupidly sometimes, but affairs of the heart are often difficult. Will probably read through to the final chapter before I write again.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
YESSS HE DIED! I mean I love him but I love angst and tragedy and there is not enough of it on here! Superbly written!
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Omg this was such a moving chapter, so beautifully written and so sad! :(
Demosthenes23 chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
Okay. That wasn't the ending I was expecting. Excuse me while I cry for a bit. (
login password chapter 11 . 2/1/2013
First of all thank you so much for dedicating this chapter to me! I really appreciate it! I read this during my English class in the morning and started freaking out and grinning! I got a few weird looks! :P I loved this chapter. It was so descriptive! I like how you describe things in such great detail instead of using dialect. The end, although slightly morbid, was lovely! I'm eagerly looking forward to your next story my friend!
:D
login password chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
You can't kill him! But I know you are anyway and that's alright. I hope Julia feels like crap after this... Update soon!

:D
Cool Breeze chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
You've been missed! So glad you're back but tell me...you're not going to kill my, actually, our William, are you? :( Say it ain't so! Really glad you're back and I've heard things get better for William on the show so keep positive :)
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I am so, so glad that you got your inspiration back !

Well done, I myself have just overcome my writers block, it was awful :P

I really, really need another fix from your story asap please :)

I can't imagine him dying! :O

Poor him and Poor Julia ! :(

Great chapter, wonderful help, and beautifully written :D

Thank you once again!

All the best,

Amy x
Amy-REGALMEMBER chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
This was great! And its been ages since your last update! please continue im dying to know what happens next
Kaulitzfan14 chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Please please please update! You can't just leave it there!
chymom chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Wow heart griping! What happens next? Is he dead or did the good dr get a better shot of at the guy? Who was the man? What happens if he's dead? What will the good dr. Do? If he's only hurt bad what will she do? How will the news of get marriage come across?

So may questions left in my mind! Please help?