Reviews for Are You Sleeping?
athousandroses chapter 28 . 1/26
This was a pretty good story. It has a lot of potential, I just feel like the ending was a little too deus ex machina to have Saito rescue them the way he did. I almost kept expecting the save by Saito to be another dream-ruse of Richard's. I think if there had been a little more explanation of how Saito found them, or a different way that they got out, the story would have been more complete. I did enjoy reading it though, and I love happy endings :)
Salkri Kachemench chapter 28 . 1/13
Ah loved the ending, glad that you stuck with it :) You should be proud, it's an amazing fic! PS: Do you really not like Ellen Page's singing or was it just like a joke? Just wondering, cos after she was in Juno half the world was all: She can't sing for shit!" and the other half was like: "She sounds okay". Personally I don't mind either way, just wanted to hear your view - feel free to PM me :P Once again it was a privilege to read and enjoy this fic, thank you
ladybug114 chapter 28 . 1/13
Awww it's over :( makes me sad, but this was a great story. I loved the whole thing, and you did a great job. Sad to see it end!
This is so good! At first I thought you had posted a really long time ago but then I saw that you updated this year or really last year... a few months ago. Oh, you get it! And when I realised that I knew there was till a hope you would update! This is a really great story and I can not wait for you to continue and update!
Ms. MLECHARLES chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
Please UPDATE!
Ms. MLECHARLES chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
Nooooooooooooo! You must update this! Don't leave me hanging! I would favorite this and follow this if I had not accidentally locked myself out ( oops! Gotta fix that!) don't stop yet!
Bookdancer chapter 24 . 8/21/2013
Nice job! I loved the last paragraph (haha, I'm an E/A fan :P). And please update soon! It's been awhile with no update, so... If you're busy I understand, but, you know, just something to let us know you're coming back?
ladybug114 chapter 23 . 1/12/2013
hahaha very funny chapter :) i loved seeing arthur and eames like this, it was almost like arthur was normal... and an ice cube in eames boxers? great idea, arthur! XD
seriously though, this story is just awesome! can't wait for the next part!
ladybug114 chapter 22 . 1/5/2013
OH MY GOSH THIS IS JUST FANTASTIC! seriously, I love it! love love love love LOOOOVE it! one of the best Inception stories I have ever read! pleeeeaaaase continue it!
Thirteen Fifteen chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
My dear god, you can write! That was one of the best Inception fics I've read! And c'mon, cliffhangers are no fun! But, in all seriousness, please, UPADATE THIS MOTHAFUDGIN STORY!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/24/2012
Thanks for the update and the review reply - very sweet! This was a great chapter. Loving your work AND thanks for the cliffhangers... NOT haha. Keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Ahhh. YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! Well, no you aren't but I hate that ending haha. Please update soon and keep up the great work. I love the way you write Eames - please include a little more? :)
Sechee chapter 17 . 11/15/2012
Yay! Please go on! .
Nah seriously, I really enjoyed reading this story! I mean, it was... yeah. I can't really say what it is exactly that make me stick to that fic (well, obviousy, the plot, but there's something more...)
Anyway, til next chapter,
Sechee
starfire25 chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
interesting story. i hope you dont put this on hold for too long. its far too interesting to let go. i'll be waiting for an update.
Nina.4444 chapter 16 . 6/29/2012
Loving this story do much hope you can update soon, fantastic writing!