Reviews for With all his Life
temarcia chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Aww I liked it very much. And yeah, this pairing needs more love! It's very interesting how those two were always together wherever they went but we didn't really see any friendly rivalry going on between them or something - which is a shame. I guess that leaves lots of place for fanfiction. : D
heraldtaliar chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow! That was so good. I absolutely loved it. Please write more. There's not nearly enough good, angsty GOT slash fic out there.
milen748 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I want to thank you for writing this, seriously!

but now Im going to LJ to see if there are more robb/theon fics there :)
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I am also both surprised and disappointment by the lack of Rob/Theon in this fandom. Watching the show (I've just finished the first season), they seem an obvious choice for a slash pairing. What I don't get is the idea (which you include here) that Theon is somehow fiercely jealous of Jon? I mean, what? Why would this pairing need to be some sort of love triangle that includes incest? I know Rob/Jon is a popular pairing (though I can't for the life of me imagine WHY), but it isn't canon (at least not in the show! I haven't read the books, but geesh, I hope not in them either), so why on earth does Jon need to come into Rob/Theon at all? It just seems so manufactured, so fake imo. Jon is Rob's *brother* and the last time I checked, you're allowed more than one of those (I myself have six) - Rob has two younger brothers besides Jon, but for some reason Theon isn't jealous of them? Like I said, it just doesn't make sense to me.

One thing I really loved in this fic was how you describe Theon trying to make Rob smile and laugh, because Rob does seem to be too super-serious all the time. :D And he can also be a real jerk to Theon, when Theon does something totally awesome like saving Bran with his awesome bow skills. So as far as that goes, I think Theon is good for Rob, he needs him, even more so now that he's being forced into an arranged marriage with someone he is unlikely to feel much of anything for.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I love your stories; how you write Robb waiting for Theon, and then Theon waiting for Robb. :)
GreyFeatherStark chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
askjdahksjd I haven't even read your fic and I'm already shaking in anticipation. alskdjlaksd Robb/Theon OTP. ! I love you already. Brb flailing and reading.