Reviews for Observations
bluerose-28 chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Lols, i was supposed to be studying for an important exam, until i found this fanfic ahahaa
LunaEtSidera chapter 13 . 11/5/2014
You horrible person.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 17 . 10/30/2014
To be honest, I think you write the most adorable Sephiroth.
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
I love the elevator scene. Continuing to read but had to stop for a review here.
Laryna6 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Very fun!
Haru chapter 16 . 7/1/2014
Sleeping together? (Dies)
Haru chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Genesis sitting in Sephy's lap? Ha.
Haru chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
Zack is dragged to the labs quite often, I must say.
Haru chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Tseng would kidnap Cloud for his puppy?
Haru chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Poor Cloud. Fangirl attacks are traumatizing.
Haru chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Number 14. I should really try that.
LaughingDeath77 chapter 17 . 6/14/2014
This is easily one of the funniest stories I have ever read; you are beyond brilliant!
Triva chapter 17 . 6/13/2014
I am totally trying the bald men thing next time I get hiccups. This whole story is just fantastic! I laughed pretty much all the way through!
Can'tstopgigglin chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Mental image of Rude and Sephiroth poking their heads out of a closet . . . Poor Tseng, and anyone else who opened the closet- secretaries would have been spreading that around- unless they got pulled into the game.
Oh! Shinra wide hide an seek! While the pres, scarlett, heidegger and hojo are having a meeting! (Or out of town doing something, I'm not picky) one of the older secretaries takes over the PA system to let people know who is it, when the game starts, and who has been found and who made it to 'base' ( or maybe multiple bases) safely.
p3paula chapter 17 . 3/16/2014
Reading this in 2014 and falling in love with them. Lesson 13 hurts, so much. But it was all nice with this ride. Good fic, lots of laughs and pure enjoyment.
Splendid work indeed!