Reviews for No Life Without You
ellie.reynolds.777 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
awww I love it! I hope you write more stories like this one :)
Dean is and will always be the best big brother a little brother could ask for.
you really capture that brotherly love and moment well
Cihuacoatl chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I loved the bit where Dean came back! Thanks :-)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Loved this fic, it was perfect, you showed just how much both brothers needed each other despite what was going on between them. Sam's grief when he thought he'd lost Dean was so real and also his reluctance to believe it was actually Dean when he turned up as he couldn't bear it not to be real.
A definite fic to add to my faves.
greenwise chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Liked this. Good job.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
awesome work :)
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Cool chap!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loved it. It was so touching. I love brotherly moments like this
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh my... WAY TO PERFECT! LOVED this!.. Loved the way you showed how much they both need each other!.. Loved clingy Sam and AWESOME BIG BROTHER Dean and the hugs.. Dear heaven I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the hugs!.. This was absolutely one of the BEST Supernatural fanfictions I've EVER read! BRILLIANT writing! Keep it up!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
*sniffles* good story! You've compressed so much into such a little space and it really packed a punch! Extra points for the plaid shirt; it was a wonderful detail. I find it amusing how easily Dean was able to track down his grieving, wayward brother. That was really great and I enjoyed how you wrote this strictly from Sam's point of view. The brothers are so joined at the soul that to eliminate one means death for the other.

Thank you for the story.
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG...Sam's desperate pain was so gut-wrenchingly vivid and then the wonderfully sweet reunion - very powerful story that left me in tears.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
like it
SlySlytheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww...*sniff*. That was so GOOD! :D
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awww... I love that you not only do an amazing job with the emotions of this scenario, but you manage to bring it around to a happy ending as well, so that it's not a complete tragedy. Excellent story.
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Everything about this was so bittersweet that I could barely get halfway through without my heart crumbling away. The first line was my favorite because it just reeks of absolute fact.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011