Reviews for No Life Without You
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
OMG...Sam's desperate pain was so gut-wrenchingly vivid and then the wonderfully sweet reunion - very powerful story that left me in tears.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
like it
SlySlytheringSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Aww...*sniff*. That was so GOOD! :D
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awww... I love that you not only do an amazing job with the emotions of this scenario, but you manage to bring it around to a happy ending as well, so that it's not a complete tragedy. Excellent story.
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Everything about this was so bittersweet that I could barely get halfway through without my heart crumbling away. The first line was my favorite because it just reeks of absolute fact.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great story.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wonderful helping of angst.
lili20 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
THANK YOU! I LOVE PROTECTIVE DEAN AND BROTHERLY LOVE!
kirbydog chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Beautiful story. I really enjoy your writing. Thanks
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I loved this. Thanks for sharing!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You did a excellent job of writing Sam's grief as he tried to outrun the pain of his brother's death.

Though I knew Dean was alive, I felt so sorry for Sam.

What a wonderful ending when Sam opened the door and Dean was standing there. I love how Sam didn't believe the moment was real until Dean hugged him.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
*sighs blissfully* I love.. love you. Officially. Hurt, comfort, and lots of brotherly love.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Amazing fic. Was a nice set up to explain how devastated Sam would be when the hell hounds took Dean later and how that could set up every bad decision he later made with Ruby and the apocalypse.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wow, this one brought tears to my eye with how shattered Sam was at the thought of having lost his brother. Thank goodness Dean was able to track him down, otherwise...
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
-sob- that was beautiful and heartbreaking!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »