Reviews for Seven Year Hitch
justginger chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Brilliant - so funny and true
justginger chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Loved this chapter
Maddy chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
hahaha hilarious.. Wish there were more "realistic" fics like these where marriage wasn't all angst or boredom or cheesiness...
Twilightchick45 chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
Who knew that home repairs could be so fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
Okay, all the one liners in here just made me laugh so hard each time . . . even though it was re-used . . . I still really laughed hard each and every time. So funny. This was a great chapter. Oh and here . . . futhermucker! It's become my newest favorite over the past week that I've been using it. Although, I am quite fluent in pirate and do swear just like one constantly . . . that one made me giggle and therefore, gets used often.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
I'm the opposite and I love teenagers and all their, " the world is against me", attitude. They actually crack me up. Babies are cute, but I still prefer tween to teen any day. That was from a previous chapter though . . . I was reminded in this one with Jessica. I guess if she's graduating college though, she must be an adult already. Too bad she forgot that along the way. LOL.

The whole bit with the movies in this chapter described my husband and me. Although, we both love both genres. I love a great action movie and thrillers are cool . . . can't watch any horror movies though. He will get on board with a chick flick or period piece . . . he doesn't mind those at all. So all in all . . . we are quite compatible with the movies. Matter of fact, until this past year . . . for over twenty-two years we've basically gone to a movie once a week . . . this week's was Thor 2 . . . and boy was that fantastic. I got to drool over Chris Hemsworth for ninety plus minutes . . . yummy!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
I was wondering why they were risking airport food when they were about to board an airplane. I won't get anything from the airport except perhaps a bagel, croissant or banana. Of course I will get liquids . . . but no other food. I won't tempt fate that way. They are lucky to have only received bottom end, not both ends. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
"Indiana" . . ."Iowa" me giggle snorting like crazy . . . I literally guffawed. As soon as he yelled "Indiana", my brain went to, "we named the dog Indiana" . . . and there it was . . . me laughing. You are one funny lady miss tiffanyanne.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
What a super fun chapter! Loved Christian . . . he made me giggle. I am not a fan of the pleats either. Just don't understand the purpose. And, when they sit . . . giant poof . . . no matter how fit the man is . . . yuck! If Edward is in tech . . . shouldn't he have more money . . . he sounded like he was used to buying off the clearance rack.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
Funny . . . no pants . . . there was a nice slice of citrus in there as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
When my husband and I moved in together twenty-six years ago, we agreed that he would do wet chores, and I would do dry chores. He does the dishes, cleans the bathroom and takes the garbage/recycling out. I do the dusting, vacuuming and general upkeep of the whole house. We both go grocery shopping together each Monday night. It has worked out fantastic all these years. A girlfriend of mine says that she wishes she struck that deal with her husband years ago . . . he does nothing . . . she does it all. Fun chapter!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Ah ha! She was the culprit . . . not her husband . . . funny. Yes, throwing an empty paper roll will nearly get nowhere . . . I'm surprised it made it from the bathroom to the bed.
blueeyes11354 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Good times. :)
frostedglaze chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I cannot stop laughing.
frostedglaze chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Hahaha! You just had me with Iowa. On a side note, the movie character Indiana was named after a dog!