Reviews for Falling
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
awwwwww :) this is kind of how im hoping sasuke and sakura would turn out in the show
els1324 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
He apologized! It was so perfect! T wT

I loved it!
susy chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
aaaah! so cute! i love your story :3
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww. I love this too!

You portray Sasuke so good and that he is in fact still a human who needs love and acceptance like everyone else.

I could see him being conflicted with his feelings and needing time to sort them out.

SasuSaku rocks!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
:D I love it! Awwwah Sasuke why you no confess); it's okay. I'm sure you confessed and you and Sakura made some Uchiha babehs. ;D awesome oneshot! (; keep up the amazing work with your other stories!
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This story never bores me despite reading it over and over ;)
xO.heart.of.glass.Ox chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I signed up to especially leave a review for your story. I think that it's lovely! Well done!

I don't think that Sasuke is OOC. I love how you portrayed him. Everything was perfect. I really enjoyed reading it.
proud-to-be-hooked chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Loved it! :) It's really well written and is just the kind of fanfics I prefer. :D The ones where we see mainly from Sasuke POV. It's really cute and the ending fits very well.

I noted that Sakura's attitude towards Sasuke changed a bit from the market encounter to the last scene in his house. I think in the former she was a bit self conscious and in the latter she was much more straight forward and much less ashamed. But I guess the kiss they exchanged did change her attitude, right? I guess that when he kissed her, she came to realize that he liked her back and that he was struggling with the feeling because he never felt anything like that before and she wanted to help him come to terms with it.

Well, did I interpret it right?

Oh, I'm sorry... XD This must have occupied at least half of a reviews page...

Anyway, straight to my favorites! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this was a good story,it was real interesting. luvs,By:Hizashi Uchiha
Alana chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I am absolutely amazed! This is really wonderful. I loved how you portrayed Sasuke. Your writing style is just perfect. (:
Angel chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Wonderful story *O* Hoping to see more! 3
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I think you did beautifully. I do agree though, one shots are hard, but you did wonderful. Good job!
sv chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
omg beautiful beautiful story, love it! Sasuke does not seem ooc in my opinion, he's just alittle bit more opened up in showing his feelings which is done perfectly. Good job!
crazymel2008 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
that was really really really good and i loved it.i like how u did both provs but i like how u did mostly sasukes thats even better i get tired of people always making a story in mostly sakuras prov that we never get to c what sasukes i hoped there was some lemon/or lime durring the story with those 2 to expressed their love with eachother.i think u should make a sequel to this story.
SBP chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was truly beautiful. I want to cry. Just wow! Amazing.