Reviews for Namesake
XaoOfTheMists chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
In regards to your author note: Turns out you were right.
Kagomerosetakahashi32 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
this was cute :D
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Fantastic fanfic!
brit02 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I agree, NaruHina is canon. There can be no other possible girl for Naruto.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
you 4real? This is a Naruto Chapter! OMG!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
more! This is soooo great!
naruhinastalker349 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
wow really amazing story. i can totally picture this in the actual manga/anime. great work!
Haibara chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thank you so much for sharing your interpretation of what surely will be future events. I'm always so happy to delve into Naruto and Hinata's relationship. Really hoping for some development in their storyline to come along soon.
kagomecathanyo chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
really good!...but Naruto was a newborn infant when the Kyubii was sealed insiide him...not while his mother was still preagnant...
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aww!Very nice story!
katinator chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Let me just get thus out there : i loved this peice! dont get me wrong though, im so anti-naruhina, its not even funny, (im a narusaku and a kibahina) but the thing is, even though this is naruhina, i can see this conversation taking place. plus, its nice to know that those mousy little shy girls can be pervy too! nice scenario, sweet oneshot, even though its a naruhina, and thats coming from a person who almost retched at the thought of them together for the first time, so that is a definite compliment. be proud, dear author, be proud ;)
kerapal bubbles chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
eeeeeeeeeee! It's the invisible chapter. XD Oh how I WISH this happened. NaruHina is ADORABLE. And I like how you wrote Naruto. Everybody always writes him with a DATTEBAYO or a gazillion exclamation points, but you've actually got his character down pretty good. Hinata's too. :D Good job!
midnightoasis chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Wonderful! I agree-you've uncovered a missing chapter from Naruto.

Love that you used the book, and your pacing and characterizations are spot on. This was a pleasure to read, and I would be thrilled if that aspect of the "canon" storyline develops like this.
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
nice. Keep going.
Ireallywanttodeletethisaccount chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Completely agreed. I always hate it when people say that NaruHina is shipping, because it's not, it's canon. Maybe stupid Kishimoto isn't that stupid after all and maybe he'll actually say that it was Naruto and Hinata after all this time. I'll keep clinging on to that hope, false or not.

But great story! :)