Reviews for Once and Again
BICHT IN THE CITY chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
Love it!
Bunny Moon chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
fantastic story, please update soon!
invisible girl chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
that is some freakishly powerful stuff man. I mean WOW. there are some grammarical errors but still...WOW. Hahha. please continue this story. PLEASE I BEG YOU! i love the characters, elios, rene. Please continue this story!
fanficgrl chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
i love this, please write more soon
Sailor Goddess chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
i really like this fanfic and its interesting about the past and present life and supernatural powers. so please finish this because i can't wait for the ending!
michelle chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I love the story but i don't like the fact that Rene is getting together with her brother and i think it a bit wrong that Elous is not keeping his temper, not very attractive in any male.

Being possesive is nice and sexy even but any form of physicaly hurtting a girl is just wrong, she's weaker than he is and if he really cares for her then he should do everything in his power to protect her.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my oppinion, my regards to the writer, very nice work you have going hear.
lady divine chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
awesiome, one of your best, keep it up
Singergal142003 chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
*Gawking* Wow! *Still Gawking* You are the most talented fan fiction writer I have ever read a story by! True, the grammar was a bit off, but it was really, really good! I could never write something like this on my life! Please, please, please continue, Rini and Elios are my most favorite couple ever!
Hikari chapter 2 . 5/16/2003
Hiya! It's me! Ahem.. Anyway, I really like this story, and I think you should continue it. If not for anyone else who wants to read it, for me! *grin* Okay, okay, I know that's not fair, but, hey! I like to read all this neato stuff! Besides, it a really good story, and I like it!

Way to go you!

Ja!
Elly chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Please continue this story, it is really good. I am interested to see how the plot will emerge and the background story on the two main characters.
Destiny'sFate chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
NO! Don't stop there! It's a very fascinating story, although everybody is kinda out of character, but it's really good! You have to update soon, there's a lot of mystery in here, I really hope Elios and Chibi-Usa get together soon, they're one of my fav. couples!
SSSLovePrincess chapter 2 . 2/1/2003
First of all, I would like to say that this is a very good story. I think you could work on your grammar, though. But DON'T stop writing. It's been a very long time since you added to this story... So PLAESE add to it. Thanks.
Echo Hunter chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
Please write more for this story...please...

There are so few Rini/Rene and Elios stories and you're such a great writer. I am so in love with your writing! I almost felt like crying when Elios left. You really do have a power when it comes to writing.

Echo Hunter
Meg Erskine chapter 2 . 11/19/2002
! oh good lord MORE! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! wonderfully written, great story, and i NEED MORE! :) this is going on my favourite story list.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2002