Reviews for this is the only sort of ending for these two
partlysunny chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Beautiful! Great job, I really enjoyed it. This is really good for something that wasn't even read over, you've got serious talent!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
AW, POOR LUCY!):

This was really good, really sad.

Nice job!
crack-the-glowsticks chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I think the way you write is absoloutly beautiful.

I had to read it two or three (or maybe ten times) to make sense of it, but mainly just because it was so different and beautiful. :)
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
That is amaaaazing. It really is. It's confusing and depressing, and yeah, maybe work is more important than fanfiction, but for this it's not, because. This. Is. Beautiful.

I love it, and I love the ending, because TeddyVictoire was never going to have a happy ending, and this story fits so perfectly with it all. I love it, so so much.

You're truly amazing, you know that? :)

Thankyou,

Kat
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
shit kimmy i just i can't even-

-i like victoire. i really, really do like vic. i hate those fics that make her out to be some kind of regina george-esque beezy who cares only about lily dying painfully, teddy's penis, & her nail beds because bejeezus, the whole point of harry potter is that everyone's got all these meticulous complexities and it's just, i really like her in this, i really do.

-sometimes i hate teddy because he's a big fat arse and this is the kind of fic that makes me hate him because it's just so truthful. and the truth is teddy is an ass-hat.

-"tangle of red hair." i dunno. i just..really like that phrase. "tangle of red hair." it sounds amazing. that's just the perfect description of lily luna potter for me.

this fic was so, i can't even say it, but it was gorgeous. kind of gloomy. it's got that sort of lucidity to it, like you dreamed it once upon a time. really good stuff, kimmy. i definitely missed your writing.