Reviews for Akatsuki Horror Series: Duke Hoshigaki's Madness
Corporal-Electra-Heart chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
Wow...This is really original and creative! :D Honestly! You write so well and everything about this was so engaging and interesting. A job well done if I do say so myself :)
Andra Black chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ok, I was SO terribly compelled to skip the whole thing basically because of the song you chose XD

THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!
Vincent Claudius chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
This has got to be one of the craziest(as in main character goes crazy) kind of story I've ever read and...I have got to say I FREAKIN LOVED IT!
Aitana Otara chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Perfect!

That's what I'd call this fanfic. Just perfect.

I especially love Kisame's character here, as well as Luci's. And even though I've already read so many different versions of this song in so many different fandoms, this is the closest I've seen that may have truly defined the song. The list of the names of the victims was one thing that I've found most interesting, Kisame's background was another.

And the ending-oh, the ever-so-tragic ending-made me pity what Kisame had become, most especially after Itachi had hurt him again.

Anyways, this one would most certainly stay in my recommendation list. Thank you so much for the wonderful story!
gaarablack chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I want to be in Kisame's control! but I'm confuse I thought it's suppose to be Kisame and Itachi? but love it either way!
PurplePunkette chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
So wonderfully well written. The pure intensity of this entire story is amazing.
LilttleFreak chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Pimp Kisame... I think he enjoys that a lot. Probably too much. But then again, so do I.
LilttleFreak chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Luci looks an awful lot like Grell from Black Butler in my mind... I'm probably enjoying this story way too much.
karikari1313 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Having forced others into lusting his vessel, he shall forever lust after the demon that granted him such power. What a very forboding and karmatic ending. Very good work, Ms. Tyranno girl.
karikari1313 chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
" Gasps! " this is getting better and better as I keep on reading! Really, really nice work Ms. Tyranno girl!
kaikari1313 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Wow! This is really good so far. I can't wait to see how this power quest will lead to Duke Kisame's demise!
Hevith de Zar chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Wonderful reading. I always thought that you are quite well Kisame these stories. Although at first, took a lot to recognize Itachi, I think his attitude was necessary.

I found it regrettable that in the end, Kisame ended well. For a brief moment I believe that Itachi rescue of his misfortune, but apparently I'm wrong.
Patched-up Matryoshka chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
Oh yes. I'm favoriting this.
White Maid chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
This. Was. Amazing~! As usual. 33
Russian Wolf 666 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Comrade once again you have outdone yourself. Apologies for not reviewing earlier, my computer crashed taking every last bit of my work with it. Needless to say I was not a happy camper. As for your read aloud I will stand by the first one I read...Zetsu Conchita. And Kisame's a pimp in real life, just look at all his fangirls (and I am guilty of such fangirling)