Reviews for A glimmer of hope
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Zory chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Que hermoso, me encanto. La perdida y retorno supuso un atismo de esperanza para todos.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Lovely! I love moments like this in the DC comics!
Alhana-Antilles chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I really liked this. Particularly these last lines:

"The crisis may have been over, but the deaths of J'onn and Bruce had created a pall. J'onn had been the heart of the Justice League; Bruce had been the…well, he'd been a lot of things, but the League always seemed to need him. With both of them gone, it was hard to look ahead and think everything would be alright. Now, with his best friend standing before him, Hal felt a glimmer of hope."

It's a good ending to such an emotionally charged vignette.
Kyer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Typically, your stories make me recall things I hadn't thought of before. Like, did Barry ever get to meet Bruce Wayne since his ressurection? Either one's?

Bruce was dead from Final Crisis just after Barry showed up in that and didn't return until much later, during which time Dick was Batman. Can't recall a single issue where Barry would have met the returned Bruce and now with Flashpoint he's with Thomas Wayne and Bruce is dead again. Kind of ironic that Barry and Bruce won't have been together since before COIE.
Mutou Yasu chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was wonderful, as are all your stories. I love how you described each characters emotions as they reacted to Barry dying and him being back. You really captured how Barry was perfect to a beacon of hope. _