Reviews for I Am the Enemy
Windchimed chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Very nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
That was really great I enjoyed it
vampirevampirevampire chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
i really liked that you wrote this
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I cannot ever read enough choosing-ceremony-in-Caleb's-POV fics. Nicely done.
-Prim
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Yes I loved this! When Caleb chose Erudtie in the book I like nearly died, biggest shock of my life. I think that this perfectly shows what he was thinking and feeling. :)
hoppingleader chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This seems good. Finally, Caleb! :D Please continue
Patrina chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I liked it.
President Snow chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I like this. I think you captured Caleb's thought quite well, and for a story idea, it's pretty original this early in the fandom. :) I do have some CC, though:

[Everyone does, I think as...]

I think this sentence is too much of a run-on. You should split it in two. Too many things happen in that sentence, which sort of makes it clumped and confusing.

[I didn't even realize...]

You switched back to past in this sentence - It should be 'I don't even realize how nervous I am...' etc.

["Caleb Prior," I hesitantly...]

I /think/ there should be a full stop in place of the comma as it's not Caleb speaking, and I would suggest starting a new line for 'I hesitantly..'

Nitpicking aside, I really did enjoy this! Keep writing. :)

Snow
July5 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I like the way you describe Caleb's thoughts, I found it interesting :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I liked it :) you portrayed him well.
kaseyg343 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
You captured Caleb's character exactly how I imagined, as well as the conflicting feelings he has. He is a selfless person, and what he is doing by choosing Erudite is an extremely selfish act for an Abnegation. The only thing I didn't love was when you said that "When mother leaves to join Father, she winks at me in a knowing, encouraging way." 'Wink' just strikes me as far too casual and positive a verb for this situation. I see what you were trying to say with this- that his mother, truly selfless, wants her son to be happy and supports him following his heart. Perhaps a nod? Or a sad smile? I just think that with saying goodbye to her son for possibly forever approaching, she would be a bit more subdued. Although I'm being crazy and nit-picky. I apologize! This story is truly great and I'm impressed you were able to so perfectly capture a character with so little to work off of from the book. You should be proud of this.
Blood Sucking Fox chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Very impressive. Not what I was hoping to find when I clicked on the Divergent category, but WONDERFULLY executed. Short and sweet. :3
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Great job.
Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
It's so short, but so perfect! You really captured Caleb's character. :)
Nightlock Stained Lips chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Short, simple and perfect. I think you really captured the essence of Caleb at the moment. Great job!