Reviews for Naruto: Emperor of the Western Elemental Empire
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 6/26
Oh come on what happened to the rest? What happened to Sakura and Sasuke? That is a huge plot hole. PLus you could've gone deeper in Lee's feelings and thoughts.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 6/26
You couldn't have done an omake about Sakura, and the truth about Sasuke?
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 6/26
Oh if Hiashi and the others find out about that they are going to be so angry and humiliated. Also when Toph smashed Sasuke's nuts (I always cringe whenever I read blows to the nuts in fanfics) how high would his scream have been on a musical scale?
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 7 . 5/20
one of if not the best Banished Naruto story I've read. I especially loved the cameo of Yoko Kurama with his Rose Whip and Sub-Zero (even if they aren't from where I'm thinking). I may have missed it but what happened with sakura? it was implied that Sasuke would be killed (I think so anyways) but I don't remember anything about the pinkette.
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 4/24
I'd think Hinata would turn into Rtn Hinata completely after what happened... Naruto returned her feelings but couldn't act on them cause he got kicked out of the village for a shit reason... then everyone keeps bashing on Naruto in Konoha..

I'd think she'd be much much more temperamental and fuck her father up... The fact she still is/was under his thumb still kinda pisses me off..
NIGHTSHADE180 chapter 7 . 3/20
soooo good! the story is amazing! I really like it!
AngelSlayer135 chapter 7 . 3/8
Pretty good story overall, some grammar and spelling mistakes but nothing serious enough to hinder the reading.

I did enjoy the use of the western characters, though I sort of wish you had focused on a few less. Regardless it was clever and well done.

I Honestly did not expect Naruto to kill Jiraiya in the end.

Could have used a slightly longer epilogue, mentioning more of the main character's fates but still clever.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
The Tetract chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
What happened to Sakura? And was saduke killed by Kyuubi? ;-;
The Tetract chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Oh my god I loved the end of this chap. First time I laughed so hard at a fanfic
The Tetract chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
... I'm bad at jokes
The Tetract chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
I'll fucking kill you if you ever do something like this again without adding "my characters are haters for no reason" and "I add characters from 283736362 other universes"
SPark681 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
Damn gotta say wow this story might only be 7 chapters long, but damn was it a great read glad I decided to read this so seriously keep up and future work you have!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
congratulations for your story, hope that you can continue with more...
THANKS!
Sable Dawn chapter 7 . 6/10/2015
As with many of your stories, I thoroughly enjoyed this one, especially with all the different mash ups , lets see: dynasty and samurai warriors, roruni kenshin, inuyasha ,final fantasy , ninja gaiden, the last airbender.
And those are just the ones I remember spotting, all in all thanks for the story.