Reviews for Naruto: Emperor of the Western Elemental Empire
Great story.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 1/24
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
with the oct cops uint Naruto own guop of men and woman who Naruto kown and woking with is his own army for yers of the war Naruto find in thw red light town and other sea port city Naruto had find and took out he had his own mony mand form poke to bounyhather he and the cat gril had woking with and she had har own army too the hell cats a all woman army she had buit when her and Naruto took mony form the giot inc and his subinc too , then the 2 had took over the western couny over and he had his office buit in the old warhounse too know as 4-99-49 his own office bed room and mencave in too he had books on woman and hot art too he found and the 3 books he love too .
Jj chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Awwwww so cute
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 6/26/2016
Oh come on what happened to the rest? What happened to Sakura and Sasuke? That is a huge plot hole. PLus you could've gone deeper in Lee's feelings and thoughts.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
You couldn't have done an omake about Sakura, and the truth about Sasuke?
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Oh if Hiashi and the others find out about that they are going to be so angry and humiliated. Also when Toph smashed Sasuke's nuts (I always cringe whenever I read blows to the nuts in fanfics) how high would his scream have been on a musical scale?
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
one of if not the best Banished Naruto story I've read. I especially loved the cameo of Yoko Kurama with his Rose Whip and Sub-Zero (even if they aren't from where I'm thinking). I may have missed it but what happened with sakura? it was implied that Sasuke would be killed (I think so anyways) but I don't remember anything about the pinkette.
LolaTheSa chapter 2 . 4/24/2016
I'd think Hinata would turn into Rtn Hinata completely after what happened... Naruto returned her feelings but couldn't act on them cause he got kicked out of the village for a shit reason... then everyone keeps bashing on Naruto in Konoha..

I'd think she'd be much much more temperamental and fuck her father up... The fact she still is/was under his thumb still kinda pisses me off..
Jeon Ar.c chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
soooo good! the story is amazing! I really like it!
AngelSlayer135 chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
Pretty good story overall, some grammar and spelling mistakes but nothing serious enough to hinder the reading.

I did enjoy the use of the western characters, though I sort of wish you had focused on a few less. Regardless it was clever and well done.

I Honestly did not expect Naruto to kill Jiraiya in the end.

Could have used a slightly longer epilogue, mentioning more of the main character's fates but still clever.
my 2 guys chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
The Tetract chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
What happened to Sakura? And was saduke killed by Kyuubi? ;-;
The Tetract chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
Oh my god I loved the end of this chap. First time I laughed so hard at a fanfic
The Tetract chapter 2 . 10/10/2015